Khaleel Ahmed progression watch.

Already looks like he belongs at this level. 

Talent-Check

Attitude-Check

Temparament- Check

Speed- Needs to work on a little bit raw potential is there

Skills- will only improve. Again raw potential is there.

Hope he doesn’t fade away and even more importantly our brain dead management doesn’t screw him up.

Let us see how he progresses. I think he is going to be special like Bumrah.

“Bowling fast is my strength and I think my left-arm pace can be beneficial for India. I feel my pace and the extra bounce that I can extract, that has given me plenty of wickets in the domestic format and I believe that can be a reason behind the selectors showing their faith in me.” Khaleel said while addressing the media on Friday.

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/my-left-arm-pace-can-be-beneficial-for-india-khaleel-ahmed-757117

Khaleel has always looked to bowl quick and that was the reason he was picked. But ever since he made his debut he has been bowling slower and slower. The great bowling coach Arun might be the reason behind him suddenly starting to trundle. 

44 minutes ago, Mosher said:

“Bowling fast is my strength and I think my left-arm pace can be beneficial for India. I feel my pace and the extra bounce that I can extract, that has given me plenty of wickets in the domestic format and I believe that can be a reason behind the selectors showing their faith in me.” Khaleel said while addressing the media on Friday.

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/my-left-arm-pace-can-be-beneficial-for-india-khaleel-ahmed-757117

Khaleel has always looked to bowl quick and that was the reason he was picked. But ever since he made his debut he has been bowling slower and slower. The great bowling coach Arun might be the reason behind him suddenly starting to trundle. 

Yes Arun is culprit,right from his appointment Umesh too started trundling,but the extremely naturally gifted Umesh has a body which is strong doesnt allow him to bowl at speeds in which Khaleel is operating these days

Going back to Khaleel once again,i wish no young bowler is introduced atleast till dhonis retirement

I believe he too has something to do with this,i saw a sharp decline to his pace from second match in Asia cup where dhoni was accidentally captaining where he was continuously giving him some inputs

He doesn't like bowl flying past him and the slip cordon,if it does he will have to show his acrobatic skills which is not his forte,he like keeping to spinners and those ones who doesn't give it a rip

Oh sorry i should have said he likes darters

Khaleel is safe for the time being but wont be for long

Edited by Suhaan
47 minutes ago, Mosher said:

He has returned to speeds of his under19 days lmao, painful to see him bowling at 127kph, joke is on us actually!! we discussed and praised his pace so much and now he is literally trundling lol.

10 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He has returned to speeds of his under19 days lmao, painful to see him bowling at 127kph, joke is on us actually!! we discussed and praised his pace so much and now he is literally trundling lol.

He needs serious counseling at the moment,wont get as of now

But something is going behind the scenes

Imagine Pant keeping in the series right from the start

I can claim he would have bowled at his usual(high)pace

Edited by Suhaan