Hinduphobic Bollywood

Laaloo

You dont get point. A Hindu villain is Hindu villain because of Hindu religion, A Hero is hero simply because he has something called "Freedom Eqaulity democracy" in him. Him being Hindu doesnt mean anything.

Same is true for other data of yours.

Yea, even Bajrangi Bhaijaan is anti hindu. For a hanuman bhakt he does everything opposite to Hanuman.

1) Hanuman goes from India to Sri Lanka while bhai goes in opposite direction to Pakistan.

2) Hanuman goes to bring back Sita. Bhai does the opposite, he goes to return a girl.

3) Hanuman sneaks into the Lankan kingdom while bhai takes permission from the friendly neighbors jawaans.

4) Hanuman burns buildings, bhai melts hearts.

5) Hanuman makes Lankans go aaargggghhh, bhai makes Pakistani go aaaawwwww.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

In the 90s Bollywood movies generally portrayed Pakistanis in a bad light, just look at Border and Gadar.

They would never have muslims as the main characters in any movie. Watching Bollywood movies in the 90s you would not think that muslims even existed in India. 

It has changed in the last 10 years I would say.

Part of that is b/c of the Kargil War. There was more Anti-Pak feelings then I guess. Now we hear art is without borders.  :facepalm:

It's just a symptom of India's leadership being far left in thought almost all across it's existence since Independence. That reflected in general policy, history books as well as smaller but influential areas such as Bollywood. Besides, most celebs are typically limousine liberals, so it suits their agenda.

Lefties were sympathetic with islamists during the cold war and against the capitalists & zions. This line of thought is thus expected from them. 

It is however good to see criticism of bad practices that happen in name of religion. 

11 hours ago, mishra said:

You dont get point. A Hindu villain is Hindu villain because of Hindu religion, A Hero is hero simply because he has something called "Freedom Eqaulity democracy" in him. Him being Hindu doesnt mean anything.

Same is true for other data of yours.

how did you come to said conclusion ?

On 10/25/2018 at 6:54 AM, Muloghonto said:

so hindu caste system is not evil ?

There is nothing called caste. We have jati and that's different. But I can't expect western influenced people to understand the reality.

And that's a big problem, we get to learn about hinduism from the west. Perhaps, the only country with such things. Such inferior complex and propaganda

11 minutes ago, someone said:

There is nothing called caste. We have jati and that's different. But I can't expect western influenced people to understand the reality.

And that's a big problem, we get to learn about hinduism from the west. Perhaps, the only country with such things. Such inferior complex and propaganda

This is indeed true. I am still waiting for the actual genesis or basis for the term "hinduism". But I think one of the joys of internet forum is ferocious to ability to type a lot of words without knowing much. We don't need to know stuff to form an opinion. 

32 minutes ago, someone said:

Pffft. Before i was western influenced, i still knew of caste. A rose, by any name, is still a rose. And vice versa. Nomenclature won't change the fact that Brahmins and Kshatriyas are upper caste mentality subscribers for the most part and look down on dalits on caste-basis. 

32 minutes ago, someone said:

Sorry, but brahmins dont learn hinduism from anyone but their brahmin forefathers.
Caste system is present, its evil and hinduism needs to be called out for it.

Regards,

Former Brahmin.

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Pffft. Before i was western influenced, i still knew of caste. A rose, by any name, is still a rose. And vice versa. Nomenclature won't change the fact that Brahmins and Kshatriyas are upper caste mentality subscribers for the most part and look down on dalits on caste-basis. 

Sorry, but brahmins dont learn hinduism from anyone but their brahmin forefathers.
Caste system is present, its evil and hinduism needs to be called out for it.

It's not about you, no need your personal rants. Caste and jati is different and we have the latter. This western lens of Hinduism has hurt us. And your usage of upper caste mentality is just the symptom. We have exploitation where powerful, rich, have exploited the weaker. We have failed for 70 years to address it, yet it's the important to understand difference between exploitation and discrimination. The biggest discrimination was by Muslim to Hindus and that resulted in all sort of genocides, violence. Now, why nobody talks about it? And how on earth can they ask for reservation...

8 hours ago, someone said:

It's not about you, no need your personal rants. Caste and jati is different and we have the latter. This western lens of Hinduism has hurt us. And your usage of upper caste mentality is just the symptom. We have exploitation where powerful, rich, have exploited the weaker. We have failed for 70 years to address it, yet it's the important to understand difference between exploitation and discrimination. The biggest discrimination was by Muslim to Hindus and that resulted in all sort of genocides, violence. Now, why nobody talks about it? And how on earth can they ask for reservation...

Again, does not change the fact that Dalits undergo horrible discrimnation from the upper castes, its wrong and should be pointed out.

16 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Again, does not change the fact that Dalits undergo horrible discrimnation from the upper castes, its wrong and should be pointed out.

Exploitation, that's different and nobody has denied it. But point is why our people today continually made to feel guilty of about the crimes of past? How many Muslims today feel guilty and apologetic about crimes against India and Hindus in particular? Similar case of western people and their crimes against Indian, Africa, natives. We are the only ones who are bullied, seen as guilty, and really have a deep inferior complex. And bollywood reflects that with the 3Cs, caste, curry and cow.

That brings to key difference between religious groups for me. Many abrahamic religions hide a lot of their history and thus, today many facts are seen as almost like it never happened. Whereas, we are fed with constant atrocity literature about ourselves by the west and bollywood uses these western view of India.