Aussies are heading the Westindies route

Random cricketers with ordinary FC stats just thrown into gather with some world class players.

No cricketing awareness. A lot of hacks(both bat and ball)

Reminds me so much of Wi of late 90s and early 2000s when they had a combo  like Lara,Chanderpaul,2 C’s and a bunch of guys who never kicked on with the exception of maybe Gayle.

Just now, zen said:

Unfamiliar conditions for an inexperienced side :dontknow:

Not just based on this match but for a while now, similar to WI were every Tom dick and Harry player from FC was thrown in to fill slots and even a random comeback for Cameron white like how guys like Phil Simmons, Lambert etc used to comeback in their 40s along with rookies with poor FC records.

Aussie have 3-4 world class players like Smith,Warner,Starc etc but rest are bang average and no new guy is stepping up.

8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Not just based on this match but for a while now, similar to WI were every Tom dick and Harry player from FC was thrown in to fill slots and even a random comeback for Cameron white like how guys like Phil Simmons, Lambert etc used to comeback in their 40s along with rookies with poor FC records.

Aussie have 3-4 world class players like Smith,Warner,Starc etc but rest are bang average and no new guy is stepping up.

True and they think Maxwell is their best player and they lost Test series because he was not picked

I like the domestic structure in Australia. With only 5 teams to play for a large pool of talented cricketers, players have to fight for spots in domestic cricket itself, which makes them hard and competitive. And that makes the transition from first class to international cricket way easier than England or India, which has like 40 teams. Australia has never been a minnow, never will..... They will just keep churning out mentally strong cricketers.. 

If you think Maxwell is your best player then there is definitely something wrong with the talent pool. I remember Australians crying about Jackson Bird not being picked when he's a trundler at best and Chadd Sayers who I thought must be second coming of Waqar Younis or McGrath but when I saw he was another trundler and Paine had come up during his bowling

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If you think Maxwell is your best player then there is definitely something wrong with the talent pool. I remember Australians crying about Jackson Bird not being picked when he's a trundler at best and Chadd Sayers who I thought must be second coming of Waqar Younis or McGrath but when I saw he was another trundler and Paine had come up during his bowling

They don't think Maxwell is their best player. They are just fed up with Marsh brothers and want them replaced with ANY player.... be it Maxwell, Lynn, Ferguson... whoever it is.... Chadd Sayers is like Mohammad Abbas......much better than Bhuvi, who happens to be our first choice bowler.....

They were still good till ashes 2017. Only team which came close to winning series in India. I doubt any other team has ability to do so. When their key players will return they will surely be strong team and might even win world cup match against us. We will keep dreaming about our great middle order they might bring their key players back who will be at peak and might win against us. They show their true colors in world cups and ashes.

40 minutes ago, Nikola said:

They were still good till ashes 2017. Only team which came close to winning series in India. I doubt any other team has ability to do so. When their key players will return they will surely be strong team and might even win world cup match against us. We will keep dreaming about our great middle order they might bring their key players back who will be at peak and might win against us. They show their true colors in world cups and ashes.

True. Assume a scenerio of a semifinal between India vs Australia in wc19....I am sure even those calling Australia weak now will not be confident of India beating them.... Thats the kind of mental hold they have against EVERY team in big matches..... 

lol look at the arrogance of Indian fans here.. a population of 1.3 billion, only one sport, and still  lost to RSA and England pretty bad and then we have guts to make fun of Bangladeshi supporters for their OTT comments..

atleast win ONE series in Australia... and then you can alteast have the balls to make fun of OZ team or their system... wait how the same OZ team will show the Indian fans their place on the upcoming tour of OZ.