Umesh bowling wide last ball was Dhoni's idea - cricinfo

CSK Fan

6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25076855/the-ms-dhoni-plan-worked-shai-hope

People can blame Umesh for being clueless but ij odis he was always spoonfed by Dhoni. If plan works dhoni takes the praise. If it fails Umesh is blamed

Dhongi gutless chewtiya always ruins India's chances

The manner in which he takes 50% credit is shameful

Same way 50%of the amount of career runs conceded by umesh should be deducted from dhongis tally

1 hour ago, velu said:

abba dabba dhoni abba :phehe: 

OPs hate for dhoni ( or his fans ) is well known 

But Dhoni is still in the team affecting the team's chances in world cup. So a relevant discussion unlike an incident 6 years ago. You think i will talk about Dhoni once he retires? We are discussing something which happened yesterday

Edited by CSK Fan
1 minute ago, speedheat said:

This dumb dhoni should keep his mouth shut..

Now I got why he threw it wide on last ball, he bowled 5 pin point yorkers finishing on middle stump, but bowled wide on last ball as advised by that dumb credit stealer.

we gave just 64 runs in the last 10 overs .. not bad

you know to  whom 50% credits will go :hehe: 

13 minutes ago, speedheat said:

This dumb dhoni should keep his mouth shut..

Now I got why he threw it wide on last ball, he bowled 5 pin point yorkers finishing on middle stump, but bowled wide on last ball as advised by that dumb credit stealer.

Yeah exactly I thought he bowled extremely well that last over! Except the 4th delivery which was straight and low full toss and the last one. Last one is debatable though, it wasn’t a bad length.

I always thought Umesh was radarless. But he actually executed the plan to perfection which I never thought he could!

10 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

Yeah exactly I thought he bowled extremely well that last over! Except the 4th delivery which was straight and low full toss and the last one. Last one is debatable though, it wasn’t a bad length.

I always thought Umesh was radarless. But he actually executed the plan to perfection which I never thought he could!

Tbh this was the best I have seen him bowl in death overs both with control and pace, he was surprisingly accurate  under pressure and that 4 on 3rd/4th ball deflected off the back leg of hope was unlucky however for some strange reason bowled it wide  on last  ball :facepalm:Now we know the reason why!!!

Edited by speedheat
2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

But Dhoni is still in the team affecting the team's chances in world cup. So a relevant discussion unlike an incident 6 years ago. You think i will talk about Dhoni once he retires? We are discussing something which happened yesterday

He is but why Kohli and the cheerleader are selecting him don’t you think fault lies with Kohli as well for allowing him and people like Raina/Yuvraj/Rayudu/Jadeja/Pandey or persisting with Dhoni if he can remove Kumble surely he can remove these players?We are left with 15 ODI’s before the WC so him or for that matter Biryani are not going anywhere our dumb selectors coach and clueless delusional captain have already made it clear that only one or two spots are left for the WC which they are trying for so whoever comes in now will be unfair on him to settle in with 15 ODI games left before WC.After the CT finals Kohli had a good chance to build his own team was a good chance to get rid of Dhoni or floater Rahane or at least give decent amount of games to Iyer at that time but he failed and persisted with these players.

Edited by Switchblade
23 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Well the way Yadav was bowling full tosses and half volleys in the 48th over don’t think he could have done any better with or without Dhoni’s advice unless Dhoni asked him to bowl those half-trackers.

Even after playing for 8 years if he can’t learn then no point of him playing in limited overs format people posted about his stats of going over 7 an over or conceding 6 an over 21 odd times those are poor numbers yesterday as well boundary every over he is still erratic.