CSK Fan

Umesh bowling wide last ball was Dhoni's idea - cricinfo

6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25076855/the-ms-dhoni-plan-worked-shai-hope

People can blame Umesh for being clueless but ij odis he was always spoonfed by Dhoni. If plan works dhoni takes the praise. If it fails Umesh is blamed

Dhongi gutless chewtiya always ruins India's chances

The manner in which he takes 50% credit is shameful

Same way 50%of the amount of career runs conceded by umesh should be deducted from dhongis tally

1 hour ago, velu said:

abba dabba dhoni abba :phehe: 

OPs hate for dhoni ( or his fans ) is well known 

But Dhoni is still in the team affecting the team's chances in world cup. So a relevant discussion unlike an incident 6 years ago. You think i will talk about Dhoni once he retires? We are discussing something which happened yesterday

Edited by CSK Fan

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

This dumb dhoni should keep his mouth shut..

Now I got why he threw it wide on last ball, he bowled 5 pin point yorkers finishing on middle stump, but bowled wide on last ball as advised by that dumb credit stealer.

we gave just 64 runs in the last 10 overs .. not bad

you know to  whom 50% credits will go :hehe: 

13 minutes ago, speedheat said:

This dumb dhoni should keep his mouth shut..

Now I got why he threw it wide on last ball, he bowled 5 pin point yorkers finishing on middle stump, but bowled wide on last ball as advised by that dumb credit stealer.

Yeah exactly I thought he bowled extremely well that last over! Except the 4th delivery which was straight and low full toss and the last one. Last one is debatable though, it wasn’t a bad length.

I always thought Umesh was radarless. But he actually executed the plan to perfection which I never thought he could!

10 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

Yeah exactly I thought he bowled extremely well that last over! Except the 4th delivery which was straight and low full toss and the last one. Last one is debatable though, it wasn’t a bad length.

I always thought Umesh was radarless. But he actually executed the plan to perfection which I never thought he could!

Tbh this was the best I have seen him bowl in death overs both with control and pace, he was surprisingly accurate  under pressure and that 4 on 3rd/4th ball deflected off the back leg of hope was unlucky however for some strange reason bowled it wide  on last  ball :facepalm:Now we know the reason why!!!

Edited by speedheat

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

But Dhoni is still in the team affecting the team's chances in world cup. So a relevant discussion unlike an incident 6 years ago. You think i will talk about Dhoni once he retires? We are discussing something which happened yesterday

He is but why Kohli and the cheerleader are selecting him don’t you think fault lies with Kohli as well for allowing him and people like Raina/Yuvraj/Rayudu/Jadeja/Pandey or persisting with Dhoni if he can remove Kumble surely he can remove these players?We are left with 15 ODI’s before the WC so him or for that matter Biryani are not going anywhere our dumb selectors coach and clueless delusional captain have already made it clear that only one or two spots are left for the WC which they are trying for so whoever comes in now will be unfair on him to settle in with 15 ODI games left before WC.After the CT finals Kohli had a good chance to build his own team was a good chance to get rid of Dhoni or floater Rahane or at least give decent amount of games to Iyer at that time but he failed and persisted with these players.

Edited by Switchblade

23 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Well the way Yadav was bowling full tosses and half volleys in the 48th over don’t think he could have done any better with or without Dhoni’s advice unless Dhoni asked him to bowl those half-trackers.

Even after playing for 8 years if he can’t learn then no point of him playing in limited overs format people posted about his stats of going over 7 an over or conceding 6 an over 21 odd times those are poor numbers yesterday as well boundary every over he is still erratic.

1 hour ago, sscomp32 said:

You are brilliant. :rofl: 

Yes a cheap troll who singlehandedly destroyed any sensible discussion in this forum. Every single thread is just pure derailment and trollinhlg

I sometimes feel pity for dhoni fans they are so desperate for any support they will even latch on to cheap trolls who pretend to like dhoni just to troll

5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Yes a cheap troll who singlehandedly destroyed any sensible discussion in this forum. Every single thread is just pure derailment and trollinhlg

some oversensitive uncle is pretty upset here :phehe:

hey .. atleast i was not asked to post less or not to write essays like many asked you at multiple forums across multiple domains like sports , politics , finance etc .. :hehe: 

7 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I sometimes feel pity for dhoni fans they are so desperate for any support they will even latch on to cheap trolls who pretend to like dhoni just to troll

yeah , coming from a classy sensitive sachin bhakt :phehe: 

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Wide yorker, if perfectly executed is the toughest ball to hit. So the advice was not incorrect at all. The execution from Umesh was wrong and it turned out to be on good length rather than a yorker. But these things happens in cricket, no biggie.

MTC doesn't approve this logical post :p: 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Wide yorker, if perfectly executed is the toughest ball to hit. So the advice was not incorrect at all. The execution from Umesh was wrong and it turned out to be on good length rather than a yorker. But these things happens in cricket, no biggie.

Which is why a bowler should not be spoon fed. A bowler knows which ball to know better or what rhytm he is or what will come out well. Would you tell a batsman which shot to try when he is playing the last ball? A spoon fed bowler never learns how to do things on his own. There is a reason Umesh bowls better in tests

Edited by CSK Fan

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Whatever. It would be different if he made this up though. But this is from a genuine source. Why don't you at least try to counterattack instead of mindless trolling?

if someone blame him for this 300th ball of the innings, they should consider what happened from 241st ball onwards ..

it was a lost match for us and someone tied it for us .. infact i myself lost hope and went to sleep :phehe: 

if you could calm down his mindless hate then probably it will be better for him :(( 

i dont see you disliked the posts like "which is better .. 20 of 25 vs 17 of 14" :p: 

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Umesh was never ever given a space to grow all by himself,he is just like a kid who always looks up towards his/her parents to guide him

He has no brain,dhongi did his part n spoiling the kid

Fault lies with Umesh here Suhan even in Ipl if you remember against MI first two overs were great then back to his usual self conceding boundaries he is erratic and in the first innings of the Lords Test Match too giving boundaries every over reason why he is called spraygun.Even yesterday when he was introduced in the middle overs boundaries after boundaries not impressive at all.Time to try Siraj or Saini in Odi team but not Umesh.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Fault lies with Umesh here Suhan even in Ipl if you remember against MI first two overs were great then back to his usual self conceding boundaries he is erratic and in the first innings of the Lords Test Match too giving boundaries every over reason why he is called spraygun.Even yesterday when he was introduced in the middle overs boundaries after boundaries not impressive at all.Time to try Siraj or Saini in Odi team but not Umesh.

Siraj is not a LOI bowler either.

6 minutes ago, velu said:

if someone blame him for this 300th ball of the innings, they should consider what happened from 241st ball onwards ..

it was a lost match for us and someone tied it for us .. infact i myself lost hope and went to sleep :phehe: 

if you could calm down his mindless hate then probably it will be better for him :(( 

i dont see you disliked the posts like "which is better .. 20 of 25 vs 17 of 14" :p: 

Even for Delhi in the Ipl he was like this one or two unplayable deliveries then giving boundaries after boundaries that’s the reason owners let him go if you remember Pant smashed him for 26 in Kotla or Sachin Babie or Stuart Binny hitting him for sixes he is not consistent.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

A bowler who has 200 international wickets can figure out what to bowl himself . Sure execution or the skill to execute can be missing. However the Dhoni bashing is because bowlers can figure it out themselves or even if as a senior he gave them advise they need to get 100% credit or blame for their execution.

Whenever a bowler is successful articles pop up how Dhoni is responsible for the success, In this case he is being criticized. Need to take both with a grain of salt. 

I am consistent in my view that Dhoni’s advice behind the stumps is over exaggerated. However I see some hypocrisy with Dhoni fans when they over hype his advice  and give him all the credit but  criticize the  bowler when it doesn’t come off.

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Never backed Umesh since ct 2017,he was served with ample opportunities but didn't grab any to develop his game despite of the fact of having such natural talent

But dhoni never gave any confidence tonhis bowlers when you have to

Bowlers , specially the fast Bowlers are the real architect of the game,they start the proceedings,they bowl at death ,they have to be backed up

But dhoni just used to humiliate them in pcs and abandon them

But ,yes Umesh is himself to be blamed first

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Whenever a bowler is successful articles pop up how Dhoni is responsible for the success, In this case he is being criticized. Need to take both with a grain of salt. 

its all fun :phehe: 

anyway there should some valid reasons why every bowler is thanking dhoni  :p:

earlier we use to see every batsmen thanking sachin for their batting as well 

29 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Fault lies with Umesh here

He wasn't erratic in that last over at all  bowled 5 good yorkers and nailed it, ball that deflected off the leg of nurse was very unlucky to go for a boundary.

At the end of the day bowler knows better what kind of rhythm he is on and what batter is thinking better than wicket keeper, these kind of silly advice's would only confuses the bowler.

Dhoni is a coward and a bully.

He tells bowlers  to bowl how he wants them to bowl.

If they refuse ,then publicly humiliate like he did with kuldeep.

If they bowl the way he asks.....he gets credit if it works and they get the gallis if it doesn't .

Shameless cancer.

Good this failed advice came out in public.Others need to come out and expose this fake  cool guy.

Shai is not going to csk.:p:

19 minutes ago, beetle said:

If they refuse ,then publicly humiliate like he did with kuldeep.

There is reason why bowlers were never happy under him, often he used to humiliate bowlers on ground when he was a captain, since you are bhuvi fan I would like share one incident relating to bhuvi.

Now I don't have source for this but it happened around  2014 can't recall the exact day, we were playing against srilanka and bhuvi was bowling to some left hander, upul tharanga I guess.. Bhuvi bowled two beautiful outswingers shaping it away and then was trying swing it back into  left hander going for wickets trying to plumb him but in process bowled two back to back wides.

Frustrated msd immediately shouted 

"Bhuvi tu swing wing chhordd sirf sidheyy daal" :facepalm:

You be the judge!!! 

Edited by speedheat

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

A bowler who has 200 international wickets can figure out what to bowl himself . Sure execution or the skill to execute can be missing. However the Dhoni bashing is because bowlers can figure it out themselves or even if as a senior he gave them advise they need to get 100% credit or blame for their execution.

I am consistent in my view that Dhoni’s advice behind the stumps is over exaggerated. However I see some hypocrisy with Dhoni fans when they over hype his advice  and give him all the credit but  criticize the  bowler when it doesn’t come off.

Well its not like MS Dhoni is the 1st person to give advice to a bowler. In crunch situation you would you would often see a mini hurdle in the center. Captain, senior players all give advice to the bowler. It does works sometime (eg:Hardik Pandya's last over in T20 WC against BD) or it flops like yesterday. We should not read much into it.

But blaming Dhoni for giving advice is hilarious.

1 hour ago, velu said:

its all fun :phehe: 

anyway there should some valid reasons why every bowler is thanking dhoni  :p:

earlier we use to see every batsmen thanking sachin for their batting as well 

It’s fine if Pant/Kishan say they were inspired by Dhoni to pick up keeping just like Every Indian batsman of the modern era has stated Sachin as an inspiration for their batting- nothing ridiculous about it.

However a keeper getting over involved or his fans over exaggerating his impact on the performance of a bowler is super ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Well its not like MS Dhoni is the 1st person to give advice to a bowler. In crunch situation you would you would often see a mini hurdle in the center. Captain, senior players all give advice to the bowler. It does works sometime (eg:Hardik Pandya's last over in T20 WC against BD) or it flops like yesterday. We should not read much into it.

But blaming Dhoni for giving advice is hilarious.

Did you even understand what I wrote? No one is blaming Dhoni for giving advice, However the fact of hyping him for the bowler’s success and blaming the bowler for the failure is ridiculous.

Also highlighted part is exactly what I am writing about. All the Bangladesh batsmen had to do was tap and run a single on a good length ball, it was their own brainlessness that cost them the game. Sure you can give him credit for the runout off the last ball and praise his keeping skills all you want. No problem with that.

Can you tell me what was so unique about the advice he gave Pandya? He said Nehra bhai and Mahi bhai asked him to bowl Yorkers which he clearly fked up :laugh: 

I rest my case

Did you even understand what I wrote? No one is blaming Dhoni for giving advice, However the fact of hyping him for the bowler’s success and blaming the bowler for the failure is ridiculous.

Also highlighted part is exactly what I am writing about. All the Bangladesh batsmen had to do was tap and run a single on a good length ball, it was their own brainlessness that cost them the game. Sure you can give him credit for the runout off the last ball and praise his keeping skills all you want. No problem with that.

Can you tell me what was so unique about the advice he gave Pandya? He said Nehra bhai and Mahi bhai asked him to bowl Yorkers which he clearly fked up  

I rest my case

Well, Dhoni himself never said give me credit for the bowlers success. Its the way media hype it up, so we cant make Dhoni responsible for it. He does it work quietly from behind the stumps without any antics/showoffs. For eg., he just nod his head once towards Rohit to take the DRS review against Imam. Suddenly Gavaskar started screaming in comm box "This man is genius" etc. Print media started writing how MS Dhoni outfoxed Imam etc. Is nodding a head is crime?

Now should media goes overboard when its comes to MS? No.

But why they do it? Due to history. MS has a history of being street smart and take decisions which changed the fate of Indian cricket. Like asking Yogender Sharma to bowl last over, promoting himself in WC finals, defending that total in CT 13, giving Pandya the last over etc etc. Ofcourse there were luck involved in them and some of them may be flukes. But now anything Dhoni does, media hypes it up due to the man's history.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk