Dhoni rested for few T20 games - MSK Prasad [ For the concerned people ] !!!

velu

Yeah i do remember,they have also put in forward Rohit to counterweigh Kohli Rohit is captaining Windies t20s 

Kohli too hasn't impressed anyone with his captaincy

Cant see him continuing as a leader either

Kohli will find it hard to remain Captain lol Now That Nita is fully committed in making Rohit the Captain 

I want to say one word - it will sound bad but BCCI is not a meritocratic organisation and there is politics in every aspect of this organisation.

If you people think hard work rewards, not at all.

It doesn't .

BCCI pretty much has decided kisko star banayega aur kisko nahi.

At most you can get selected in reserve tours to make up the numbers.

BCCI is like KJO now- they select a person with moderate talent and try to Shape them into stars.

Rohit Sharma is a prime example of this BS - that's why I never warmed up to him despite him kind of fulfilling his promise up until now

Even Kohli was kind of pigeonholed into the team that's why he's suffering Abject loss of stardom now.

You Know why all these anti-Dhoni stuff is coming up?

Because The CoA clearly doesn't have plans to retain him till WC19 and they're creating the atmosphere to sneak in Pant in.

Why do you think likes of Shreyas Iyer, and Rayudu gets whisked in despite not proving themselves anywhere?

Not including Manish Pandey because atleast made runs in A tours.

I mean like - hey , when you're giving Pant and Shaw chances , why don't give Shubman a go too?

Especially given Pant was whisked into the squad when he didn't even perform that Great in A tours.

Even Hardik did better in his reserve tours before coming to the top.

Then why not Shubman?

He's working really hard too.

Why did Poor Mayank Agarwal get dropped from the squad without doing anything bad-especially when KL Rahul is not firing?

And this KL rahul gets a chance to cruise into the Main team without going through the grind of A Tour that even Rohit the Terminator have to endure.

Why does Shardul get every chance and Siraj's place gets hogged by some Umesh who lacks Brain?

Truth is-everything is politics.

All these over promoted cricketers like KL rahul, Rohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Shardul Thakur-are Alia Bhatts/Jhanvi Kapoors and bcci is KJO.

It is not a meritocratic organisation.

It's part popularity contest and part Lobbying+politics

yes - good performers are sometimes rewarded but there are political agendas behind each and every selection..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

BS, Read this and Weep. OMG Is it really happening!! :yay:

https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/dhoni-dropped-t20i-squad-700077.html

Dhoni dropped from T20I squad

Mahendra Singh Dhoni was on Friday dropped from India's 16-member teams for both the T20 international series against the West Indies and Australia later this year. Captain Virat Kohli was rested from the three-match T20I series against the West In...

The selection panel also named a 15-member India 'A' team for first four-day game against New Zealand 'A'. Team for three T20I match series against West Indies: Rohit Sharma (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Manish Pandey, Shreyas...Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Khaleel Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Shahbaz Nadeem.

BS, Read this and Weep. OMG Is it really happening!! :yay:
https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/dhoni-dropped-t20i-squad-700077.html
Dhoni dropped from T20I squad

Mahendra Singh Dhoni was on Friday dropped from India's 16-member teams for both the T20 international series against the West Indies and Australia later this year. Captain Virat Kohli was rested from the three-match T20I series against the West In...
The selection panel also named a 15-member India 'A' team for first four-day game against New Zealand 'A'. Team for three T20I match series against West Indies: Rohit Sharma (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Manish Pandey, Shreyas...Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Khaleel Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Shahbaz Nadeem.

I think he'll finally come back for one Farewell series in Home and pass the baton to Pant in a fake tear ceremony and then join the Army.

That's more probable... heard he might get a BJP ticket for '19 election.
He's not the type to become an MP and then become the Trophy Minister of a Useless Ministry like Smriti Irani or Rajya Vardhan Rathore.
He will like to work in meaningful positions which helps him to accrue real power.
He will get jack by working in the Central level as a vanity ministry minister.

Most likely he will intern as a politician as an MP and then he will shift to state level to contest as a big level fish.

I personally think he'll become India Cements'/bjp's stooge in BCCI as it is a place they need to conquer and Dhoni is kinda their most legitimate option

Or will take up similar coaching/administration stints.
He'll play dirty in the Dangaal of power.

Oops I read Dhoni lol ... no idea but T20 seem to be Kohli's least favorite format... maybe after 2020 WC. 

That's because Kohli isn't good with the less thinking quick reactions thingie that is required in T20S.
Earlier when he Was younger, he did adjust himself for that format but now he's slowly weaning himself off because he knows he's not good in it.

See - Bewda has zero interest in selecting the and I do believe Kohli gets influenced by Dhoni a lot.
These decisions of kicking Dhoni is most likely By the CoA heads Vinod Rai and Diana Edulji and supported by Kohli.
I always had a feeling they're keeping up with Dhoni because there is no other options and that's why Pant was fast tracked in so aggressively.
They needed a new boogieman to shoo out Dhoni.
Poor guy isn't even getting a farewell tourney.
I personally believe Dhoni will be dropped off the ODI squad soon and won't play 19WC.
These windies series are a way to test the viewer reaction to Pant.
If they're positive, they"ll Drop Dhoni and play Pant.
They announced all the squads except the ODI squad.
Or maybe they'll drop Dhoni anyways - they just left a bit of hope for Dhoni fanbots so that later they can later justify his exclusion that Pant performed well and blah blah.
I don't give a damn about the talent and all but if you see clearly - Pant is definitely the most pushed player in this gang with the likes of Hardik and Shreyas Iyer.
He has a sizeable number of cricket nerd followers too and Dhoni is in a personal down so hey-they will eventually manage to convince the Aam Aadmi that Dhoni is shite and Pant is the gold.

Such a grotesque end for one of the Greatest Cricketers ever but I think he deserved it.
Just like Kumble paid his share of Karma for his hand in the kicking out of Kapil Dev and allegedly Sourav.
Kohli will pay too.
Rohit Is back on Ambani's recommendation and not really because he wants Kohli's captaincy.
Because - he will still want the plum job, who wants to leave it?
And CoA is shameless betrayers-they"ll betray Kohli too in the name of performance if he loses more matches because, hey - we've To impress Mukesh and Nita !!!

Well, i wanted him to retire.
But , now he is dropped, feeling sad and happy
I think what they should've done is to convey him that he needs to retire and give him a good farewell.

And yo, Karma is a bitch.
Vinod Rai is screwing him the same way Dhoni screwed VVS /mohinder amarnath.
Whoever is doing this to Dhoni will suffer too similarly.
It's a weird circle.

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think what they should've done is to convey him that he needs to retire and give him a good farewell.

And yo, Karma is a bitch.
Vinod Rai is screwing him the same way Dhoni screwed VVS /mohinder amarnath.
Whoever is doing this to Dhoni will suffer too similarly.
It's a weird circle.

Well, MSD is different then most.

Unlike eeryone, One can safely say, as a captain he won every trophy worth winning in cricket.