Is this is the real reason MS Dhoni dropped?

As per news, he will contest LS elections in 2019 for BJP. He cannot committ time for both politics and cricket. Hence dropped perhaps? I also think he wont play 2019 WC since he will be busy with elections

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/ms-dhoni-gautam-gambhir-likely-to-contest-on-bjp-ticket-in-2019-lok-sabha-elections-report/302547

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No I think that's because he embarrassed the "Selection Committee" in refusing to play In Vijay Hazare Trophy semis which they lost.. There are several powerful Jharkhand Cricket admins who are extremely powerful and is friendly with CoA .
And they don't like Dhoni because he doesn't entertain their clown demands.. I think it is them who orchestrated this entire thing
Last time Dhoni refused these guys, he was fired from Captaincy.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No I think that's because he embarrassed the "Selection Committee" in refusing to play In Vijay Hazare Trophy semis which they lost.. There are several powerful Jharkhand Cricket admins who are extremely powerful and is friendly with CoA .
And they don't like Dhoni because he doesn't entertain their clown demands.. I think it is them who orchestrated this entire thing
Last time Dhoni refused these guys, he was fired from Captaincy.

I also think same.

3 hours ago, kohli said:
I also think same.

They're punishing him.
Fun will be when he turns the table on this entire gang.
Kohli might need Dhoni but Dhoni doesn't need anyone

Not a fan  of Dhoni the Tuk tuk machine but always have been a huge admirer of Dhoni the politician

Edited by sourab10forever
5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

As per news, he will contest LS elections in 2019 for BJP. He cannot committ time for both politics and cricket. Hence dropped perhaps? I also think he wont play 2019 WC since he will be busy with elections

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/ms-dhoni-gautam-gambhir-likely-to-contest-on-bjp-ticket-in-2019-lok-sabha-elections-report/302547

Chennaites will instantly disown him if he ever supports BJP... 

Dhoni has a good chance if he contests from Ranchi and make a bid in Jharkand politics. 

TN politics is a monster. All non-Tamils who have done well in politics or have the political popularity have mastered the language almost at a level of quoting poetry and local literature.

The moment Dhoni pulls of crap like I like flying fighter jets and I know only 2 Tamil words Whistle Podu (with one word being English Anyways) the locals will turn on him in a second.

Edited by Global.Baba

It is one thing to wear a lungi and do a stereotypical ad campaign...and another to fight an election where you do not even understand the local language.

He will be better of  starting from jharkhand and banking on the csk support base if ever he is sucessful enough to come to the national politics.

He'll fight from Jharkhand only they have Rajni for Tamil Nadu

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

You mean he will get out in his first attempt without wasting too many resources :giggle:

but going by some of the comments on twitter from the outrage of his ouster, there will be idiots who will

vote for him.

he can be a successful politician if he wants ..

it was not easy to captain the team having the players like  dada , laddu , sachin , dravid etc

Just now, velu said:

he can be a successful politician if he wants ..

it was not easy to captain the team having the players like  dada , laddu , sachin , dravid etc

All those guys were gentlemen and didn’t cause any nuisance. We are not like Pakistan where the seniors make it a living hell for a captain.

Politics is a different ball game, there are people who will eat him alive at that game.

10 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can dhoni do an imran?