ICF mission Dhoni- partly accomplished. Next Mission?

Kohli the captain - Urmi predicts its going to happen. 

Shatstri the coach - Urmi says Shastri also planning to ditch Kohli and make Rohit as captain. He is safe as long as Kohli doesn't know about his evil plans. 

Bhuvi the LOI bowler - Urmi hasn't posted about him much. Would you please, Urmi? 

Rayudu, Jadhav, Jadeja etc. - Urmi says Dhoni will come back even stronger after getting ousted from the team. Dhoni could even fire Kohli and make Jadeja as captain. So they are not going anywhere. 

Just now, SK_IH said:

Bhuvi LOI ko hata de aur Umesh ko khila de?

Kohli the kaptaan, he is biggest roadblock to any progress 

No but can groom Khaleel. It didn’t take Bumrah too long to establish himself as a premier bowler across all formats. Khaleel has shown the brains and potential and more importantly knack of picking wickets.

Shami is another guy who can be picked over Bhuvi in ODIs.

I am going to go with Shastri the coach. Kohli the captain’s litmus test will be in Australia
It will be Kohli who will be fired and not Shastri.
He"ll be made to resign and then whisked into safety With the help of his BML.
Kohli definitely wants to clutch at the captaincy.
That's why he has brought in Pant in T20is and Rohit in Tests (though the latter isn't a match winner).

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just now, Global.Baba said:

No but can groom Khaleel. It didn’t take Bumrah too long to establish himself as a premier bowler across all formats. Khaleel has shown the brains and potential and more importantly knack of picking wickets.

Bhuvi- Bumrah are locked in for WC , 3rd seamer is the question mark and I agree Khaleel should be given more chances

Now that Dhoni is out - This is the next guy I predict will be ousted though he has immense public support so might be retained

7 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Boobie Kumar.
Kohli doesn't seem to like him much and he is in Dhoni's Management team.
Hui na baat

He is poor in ODIs and he is treated as royalty.

He is a wonderful test bowler but he keeps going in and out of the X1 even when he should be played

He is a good T20 bowler but a little overrated. But definetely there are better options than him

out there.

Wait for the drama
I have two feelings - either Dhoni will be kicked out by Pant in ODI squad or Kohli will eventually buckle in make place for Dhoni again

Knowing Kohli, the second one is definitely a possibilty
Srini Mama still has huge influence in BCCI - and with the CoA elections In November, he is expected to play important role

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Are you kidding? Dhoni always hated bhuvi and used him in a very limited fashion. Once bhuvi openly defied him in the media by saying he could bowl at death he was dropped and completely out of dhonis favor 

Might come as a surprise but I am not a big Dhoni fan. However Kohli dropping him in South Africa and some other times after he did well the previous test doesn’t exactly show love for him either.

10 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Might come as a surprise but I am not a big Dhoni fan. However Kohli dropping him in South Africa and some other times after he did well the previous test doesn’t exactly show love for him either.

Sorry i meant to quote urmi who said bhuvi is in dhoni side. And yes i know kohli doesnt like hom either, ideally bhuvi should play tests and not odis

Bhuvi in ODIs is more because others did not make the most of the opportunity given.

He has not played odis continously.

He has been in and out,been injured....others could not capitalize on the chances so he was brought back as safe option.

Bhuvi is neither dhoni's man nor Kohli's man. Probably stays because he is neutral .

He should play only tests and T 20s post WC . That will help him stay fitter too