velu

IND v WI | 4th ODI | Pune | 29th October 1.30 PM | Mumbai |

Brabourne stadium has the smallest ground in India.  Therefore, mistimed shots by Windies hacks would also go for SIX.   Our spinner bowling to hetymer on his legs , will get hammered for 90+ metre sixes.  Let's see if Kuldeep and chahal (if he plays) have learnt their lessons.  

5 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Brabourne stadium has the smallest ground in India.  Therefore, mistimed shots by Windies hacks would also go for SIX.   Our spinner bowling to hetymer on his legs , will get hammered for 90+ metre sixes.  Let's see if Kuldeep and chahal (if he plays) have learnt their lessons.  

Chahal if he plays should bowl some googlies which he is reluctant to bowl :hmmmm2:

I can bet my money on Kuldeep being dropped

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Chahal if he plays should bowl some googlies which he is reluctant to bowl :hmmmm2:

If he is reluctant to bowl googlies and does not bring about any variation, he should be dropped forever.   Can't bat, can't bowl, can't field.   He is turning out be totally useless cricketer, as the days progress. 

23 hours ago, velu said:

Jadhav will be back :yay:

created thread for the 2nd match - Match Tied :aha: 

created thread for the 3rd match - Match Lost :(( 

created thread for the 4th match -  :hmmm: :antijinx:

WI will get walkover in this match. just rest Kohli, sala akela khel raha hai indian team mein.

Someone was saying in another thread that sachin extended his career after wc 11 like dhoni doin after wc 15. Well sachin hardly played 10-15 odis after wc he was only playing few odis ,unlike dhongi who plays each and every game even against hk,bd and zim and can't even score against them. Problem is his presence is disrupting entire balance and just to accomodate him we are switching and dropping potential talents whicg is against the claim that he and TM is grooming youngsters.

Someone was saying in another thread that sachin extended his career after wc 11 like dhoni doin after wc 15. Well sachin hardly played 10-15 odis after wc he was only playing few odis ,unlike dhongi who plays each and every game even against hk,bd and zim and can't even score against them. Problem is his presence is disrupting entire balance and just to accomodate him we are switching and dropping potential talents whicg is against the claim that he and TM is grooming youngsters.
Nobody is grooming youngsters.
That term is used to do chindi politics

32 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

OMG I am surprised. Guess this is a compensation to Dhoni because Kohli and Rohit got bashed on social media to drop Dhoni from T20Is.
Lol, this TM is a mess.

Yes very much surprising,the e-community is empathizing with dhoni,as if a saviour was being dropped despite putting his @ss on the line to save the team

#dramebaaz

4 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Hitman will turn into Sh!tMan against quality bowling in knockouts,middle order must be exposed,random ODIs won by Top 3 are covering up our flaws

What kind of BS is this? Atleast India wins the match when hitman has his day.

We failed to win two back to back matches when Kohli scored

Just now, mishra said:

What kind of BS is this? Atleast India wins the match when hitman has his day.

We failed to win two back to back matches when Kohli scored

Yeah he is match winner on his day but comparing him with kohli's two centuries is unnecessary i feel.

Guest, sign in to access all features.