velu

IND v WI | 4th ODI | Pune | 29th October 1.30 PM | Mumbai |

Dhoni has to accept he does not have ability to bat at no4 becuase he is not good at rotating the strike nor he has ability to hit big boundaries anymore.He is totally runing the composition of the team.

Since Rayudu is okay no4 , if Pant can bat at no5/6 depending on situtation, it would be such an explosive team. Dhoni is struggling to score at 100 SR even when scoe is 354/2 in 45th over.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

That was a wicket due to batsman making mistake than Bhuvi bowling well. Unless he can take wickets upfront he has no use in this team. He cannot stop the onslaught of settled batsmen in death overs.

Holder also bowls at 128 kph. but he bowls full and lets it swing.

6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

image.png.4b2489aadeacb89ec66fac0386254841.png

Yeah sure but these stats are not short term stats though. Idiot fans of Bhubi and Dhoni will loose us worldcup.

Boobie fans say he has improved in the last 2 years. Could you post the stats against the same teams in that period? 

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Symonds had better arm but Ponting had ability to move so fast in all four directions and hit accurately to stumps.Symonds was agile for a big guy but Ponting's agility was off the charts.

I was talking about hitting stumps as catcher ponting was ahead.

How the hell did this mofo kohli and the TM drop pant ! And that too in place of a dead wood in dhoni .this is the heights of poltics!!
questions should be bombarded on social media and PC regarding this
Lol he got a spot in t20is.
Shaant raho

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I was talking about hitting stumps as catcher ponting was ahead.

I have never seen Symonds reverse flick and hit stumps.Symonds was more an outfielder fielding at cover and extra cover , where Ponting was that close fielder like Johnty.

Just now, putrevus said:

I have never seen Symonds reverse flick and hit stumps.Symonds was more an outfielder fielding at cover and extra cover , where Ponting was that close fielder like Johnty.

There is video where pointing rates symonds over jonty and himself.