Why are Cricbuzz commentators shameless dhoni fanboys?

Laaloo

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I think paid cheerleaders are a proper term. Anyways if you don't have anything to add, feel free to leave and post in other threads. Don't troll here.

if you expect everyone to agree with you , probably create a forum and post it for yourself ..

i can back my points with a good example that i saw here in  icf ..

in the second game rayudu outscored and outbatted till he got out .. but people here after the game were blaming rayudu for his slow inning ..

just a sample for you that how wheelchair analysts here work.. :p:

1 minute ago, velu said:

if you expect everyone to agree with you , probably create a forum and post it for yourself ..

i can back my points with a good example that i saw here in  icf ..

in the second game rayudu outscored and outbatted till he got out .. but people here after the game were blaming rayudu for his slow inning ..

just a sample for you that how wheelchair analysts here work.. :p:

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. If you disagree with me then post coherent thoughts and not the usual ones like wheelchair analysts. You have always done this. You can't win proper arguments with facts so you resort to asinine trolling. Once again, dont ruin good threads. If you wanna troll go to other threads. 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. If you disagree with me then post coherent thoughts and not the usual ones like wheelchair analysts. You have always done this. You can't win proper arguments with facts so you resort to asinine trolling. Once again, dont ruin good threads. If you wanna troll go to other threads. 

i gave a good example to back my point if you notice :p: ..

also you are missing a big point here , they have to be politically correct as much as possible .. 

anyway calling cricbuzz commentators as shameless not necessarily make it as a good thread.. 

fyki i rarely check cricbuzz or cricinfo  comments .. :(( 

1 hour ago, UnknownGenius said:

Nah.

Like I have said OP is a pak fan and is exhibiting a typical pak fan trait. Find something small to get butt hurt over and try and create conspiracy theory

A cricket site not even mentioning team changes is not a big deal? You were a decent poster i have no idea why you decided to go the cheap troll route recently. Doesnt suit you at all btw

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

A cricket site not even mentioning team changes is not a big deal? You were a decent poster i have no idea why you decided to go the cheap troll route recently. Doesnt suit you at all btw

do you believe   dhoni will pay money to them , not to publish bad thing about him ? :p:

17 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I just use cricbuzz to follow scores as it's more mobile friendly but don't even want to look in the direction of their rubbish articles. Cringeworthy stuff. 

Yup but I'm not even referring to there articles. I'm talking about their live commentary. Not one comment about Pant published. Not even a mention. 

10 hours ago, velu said:

difference between wheelchair analysts vs proper cricket analysts :p:

scorecard wont tell the whole game 

Cricbuzz displays no professionalism. One can clearly see from their commentary they are very pro anyone from Tamil Nadu and CSK. I guess their entire staff is from TN. Their analysis is worst than harbhajan commentary. Even Unknown.Genius can have better analysis than them. :laugh: