Ranvir Singh is annoying and obnoxious

Global.Baba

As far as acting goes I think he is decent that’s about it. I have only seen 2.5 movies of his though - Band Baaja,Padmavati and someother one that was so bad that I erased it from my memory but he has done well in them as an actor.

However Pure cringe watching him any setting outside of his movies. He is obnoxious,irritating and annoying. I feel so embarrassed for him.

No matter what you think of personal lives and character of other big stars of Bollywood  they have usually carried themselves well in a dignified manner. Sharukh Khan is the closest when it comes to being a doofus but even he has his moments when he is articulate.

This bozo is so *ing dumb and a himbo. Don’t wish ill upon anyone but Hope his career tanks to give him a wake up call.

I vote him as the most obnoxious movie star in the world ever. Even people like Kim Kardashian etc carry themselves well in media.

what a poser

Edited by Global.Baba

Well if that’s his thing, he needs more sedatives than uppers. Unbearable chewt he is.

Anyways [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] is the best person to expand on this but plenty of celebrities do drugs and alcohol but not everyone is obnoxious.
He used to do a lot of drugs in Padmavaat phase but now has cut down it.
Only occasionally cocaine

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I like Ranveer the person and he's quite good at variety/ game show types and endorsements but he lacks talent to build and aura to become a superstar.
I personally think the industry invested too much money on him and if he fails, people will just dump him and move on

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I am missing something. I have only seen half of of band Baja Baraat in installments which was decent movie and also seen a bit of Padmavat where he seemed to have acted well as Alauddin Khilji. But being not a big bolly bhakt, I have surely missed something. Why so much hate for him. Is he like Rakhi Sawant when it comes to giving interviews or whats up?

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I am missing something. I have only seen half of of band Baja Baraat in installments which was decent movie and also seen a bit of Padmavat where he seemed to have acted well as Alauddin Khilji. But being not a big bolly bhakt, I have surely missed something. Why so much hate for him. Is he like Rakhi Sawant when it comes to giving interviews or whats up?

His acting is alright. It is his behavior in general be it in interviews or other appearances. It is just cringe. I was disappointed  that people of India think his behavior is funny,cute or acceptable but glad to see a lot of us are on the same page