Sign in to follow this  
velu

IND v WI | 5th ODI | 1st November 1.30 PM | Thiruvananthapuram |

Just now, velu said:

bhai .. lets be serious

he wont be dropped .. why unnecessarily cry about it ? 

its too late 

Okay then leave him and drop other passengers asap. And force dhoni to play domestic cricket so he can get some form else his 10s and 20s won't help us when needed.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Okay then leave him and drop other passengers asap. And force dhoni to play domestic cricket so he can get some form else his 10s and 20s won't help us when needed.

they way he reacted after he got in the 3rd game , i am sure he is bit disappointed with himself and he clearly knows that he needs to bat better ..

i am sure he wont be tuk tuking like earlier .. but ability is another thing which is not in his hands

only other person who can be replaced is rayudu .. but he is cementing his place strongly after each game

1 minute ago, velu said:

they way he reacted after he got in the 3rd game , i am sure he is bit disappointed with himself and he clearly knows that he needs to bat better ..

i am sure he wont be tuk tuking like earlier .. but ability is another thing which is not in his hands

only other person who can be replaced is rayudu .. but he is cementing his place strongly after each game

You really feel top bowlers will have hard time facing rayudu, dhoni, jadhav & pandya?

Just now, Nikola said:

You really feel top bowlers will have hard time facing rayudu, dhoni, jadhav & pandya?

dhoni can handle pace .. his issue is spin 

jadhav - i think he is like raina but can handle short balls 

pandya - he needs to improve his slogging vs pace

rayudu - god only knows :p: 

11 minutes ago, velu said:

dhoni can handle pace .. his issue is spin 

jadhav - i think he is like raina but can handle short balls 

pandya - he needs to improve his slogging vs pace

rayudu - god only knows :p: 

dhoni can handle pace .. his issue is spin - You getting bit confused here. The pace which he handles in ipl of 120s or 130s will be much different compared to 145+ kph in world cup vs good bowlers.

jadhav - i think he is like raina but can handle short balls - I actually don't have issues with him. He is okay utility player. Bowls and bats well. Only thing he should focus is fitness right now.

pandya - he needs to improve his slogging vs pace - Idk he is injured already and will miss key aus series. Will be too less time for him to prepare for world cup against pacers. His bowling is pretty avg too.

rayudu - god only knows - He was there in Xi even in 2014 before 2015 wc but as we moved close to world cup he got away from xi and then few months later dropped from squad as well. It might happen same again but who will comeback this time for him? Rahul? Rahane? or someone else like Pant.

Edited by Nikola

25 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Why not give an opportunity to Manish Pandey and KL Rahul? Dhawan and Kohli to sit out, Rahul in for Dhawan and Pandey for Kohli.

If possible rest Dhoni as well and get Pant in as a keeper batsman. Test the youngsters please. Bashing WI with a full strength team makes no sense

bhai aap free to selector ban jaao, in chu**oon ko to akal hai nahi, meaning less odi ko kaise use karte hai 

GKV    4

Pant in his current form a better batsmen than Dhoni. However, Pant's keeping skills are horrible and at the same time MSD doing a great job as a wicket keeper. It's just matter of time before MSD back into the form with his batting however Pant need to put a lot of efforts to improve his wicket keeping skills. I am fine with MSD being dropped for T20 however we need Dhoni for the world cup 2019. Easily, the best keeper, well experienced level headed man. You just ignore him on your own choice.

4 minutes ago, GKV said:

Pant in his current form a better batsmen than Dhoni. However, Pant's keeping skills are horrible and at the same time MSD doing a great job as a wicket keeper. It's just matter of time before MSD back into the form with his batting however Pant need to put a lot of efforts to improve his wicket keeping skills. I am fine with MSD being dropped for T20 however we need Dhoni for the world cup 2019. Easily, the best keeper, well experienced level headed man. You just ignore him on your own choice.

There is nothing to suggest Pant is a horrible keeper as you point out, however we can clearly who out of two is in horrible form with the bat. The struggling middle order cant afford a player trying to get his form back (which appears to be terminal dip)

14 minutes ago, GKV said:

Nothing to suggest, guess it seems you didn't watch his keeping in England and in India. Check the number of byes he concede in the series. The fat boy is too lazy to move. 

he had one bad innings in Eng and you are sidelining him for his keeping.Do you remember MSD's keeping on his 1st Englsih tour.

GKV    4
12 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

he had one bad innings in Eng and you are sidelining him for his keeping.Do you remember MSD's keeping on his 1st Englsih tour.

I said refer the no. of byes he concede in all those test matches. You are talking about one bad innings. Pant is not yet ready w.r.t his keeping skills.

11 minutes ago, velu said:

i banned this guy using my moderator powers @Nikola  :mod: 

but you are messing with super mod who has more authoritah than me .. be careful :fear: 

Just let time pass you will see another super mod playing politics over here with you.

2 hours ago, GKV said:

YEah it’s just a matter of time before dhoni improves his strike rate from 78 to 82 

you obviously never watched dhoni keep when he first started.

58 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Another good score by Rayudu awil mean India win and haterz keep whining

Another good score by Rayudu will mean India win 5th odi and loose worldcup next year.

Edited by Nikola

4 hours ago, GKV said:

What an idiotic post on all levels 

7 hours ago, GKV said:

Dhoni is missing a chance almost every two match but is never highlighted. Last match he missed an easy catch. First match he missed an easy run out. Ghanta best keeper

Edited by CSK Fan

7 hours ago, GKV said:

Abbey ghonchu, pant kept really well in recently concluded test series, no major howlers, as a rookie he did some mistake in England but overall was OK behind the stump and most importantly his fingers didn't hurt while keeping three 145kph bowlers, like how  your dhoni used to daze in agony, fret and fume to protect his fragile fingers.

A guy who can keep well in test match there is absolutely no chance that he would be horrible in Lois and going by IPL and domestic cricket pant is a good loi keeper by no means is horrible.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:56 AM, velu said:

Probable XI:-

rohit

dhawan

kohli

<csk> 

little monster rayudu

jadhav

dhoni

jaddu

</csk>

bhuvi

kuldeep

bumrah

khaleel

:csk: middle order is getting much needed practice for the IPL :aha: 

If 1 = par

Rohit 1.25

Dhawan 1

Kohli 1.5

Rayudu 0.5

Jadhav 0.5

Dhoni 0.25

Jadeja 0.25

Bhuvi 0.5

Kuldeep 1.25

Bumrah 1.25

Khaleel 0.5

Total 8.75 :wall:

11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Same team. No opportunity for KL Rahul and Manish Pandey, Pant and Chahal continue to be bench warmers. Weird team choices for the entire series. No long term thinking at all.

11 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Rofl will see his rhythm in worldcup where he will get exposed badly.

Just like he was exposed in ct . Oh wait that was bumrah.

Edited by CSK Fan

Sign in to follow this