Zaheer khan : Their is a concern with Bhuvi's rhythm & follow through , it can be lack of game time or niggle

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he is showing clear signs of wary of his back issues.  i dont think he has any niggles.  He could not bowl at all if he had any back issue still.  He is just wary of that back and does not want to get injured again.

Back issues? my ass this guy is bowling **** since debut then it's clear signs of back issues? You fking kidding me? Avg of 40 in odis and if you filter against top sides he is 50+ against all top sides.

Edited by Nikola
6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Back issues? my ass this guy is bowling **** since debut then it's clear signs of back issues? You fking kidding me? Avg of 40 in odis and if you filter against top sides he is 50+ against all top sides.

Bowling **** or good ki to baat hi nahi ho rahi yahan.  yahan baat ho rahi hai the way he is bowling right now. Talk is about the way of bowling and not about how good or bad he is bowling.  He can be absolutely fit and running, bowling the right way and can still bowl badly.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Bowling **** or good ki to baat hi nahi ho rahi yahan.  yahan baat ho rahi hai the way he is bowling right now. Talk is about the way of bowling and not about how good or bad he is bowling.  He can be absolutely fit and running, bowling the right way and can still bowl badly.

What's the difference? He was sh*t when he was fit and he is sh*t when he is unfit.

6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

What's the difference? He was sh*t when he was fit and he is sh*t when he is unfit.

so u cnt deny his injury still , injury hai to hai and it impacts every bowler be it domestic or international, good or bad

n honestly what options do we have, for wc we ll take atleast 4 bowler....who are those

Bumrah- only good one

Shami- good but u never knw if he ll give his 100% due to injury

Umesh- dimag se paidal

Bhuvi- less shitty then umesh, more fitter then shami ...

Khaleel- very young, dnt expect someone so soon to be team's main weapon

Thakur , chahar, kaul are selectors backup ...who are atrocious

At this point bhuvi is a far better option then many

no point taking other names, they are not being prep or considered.......khayali pulav bnaane ka koi faida nhin

11 minutes ago, Nikola said:

But my point was not about that.  He will be in the team irrespective of what you or anyone else think.  It is the perception that has been built about him based on IPL performances.  He barely has any good performance to talk about in one day cricket in years.  i only remember his debut game against Pak.  After that i dont remember any notable performance from him in ODIs.  But as he has to play anyway, he should be absolutely fit and cant have him bowl the way he is bowling now.  They should give him a 15-days break before Aus tour.  Because of his back issue, he is even reluctant to bowl those yorkers.

PS: Forgot, he also had good performance in Agarbatti series in WI.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so u cnt deny his injury still , injury hai to hai and it impacts every bowler be it domestic or international, good or bad

n honestly what options do we have, for wc we ll take atleast 4 bowler....who are those

Bumrah- only good one

Shami- good but u never knw if he ll give his 100% due to injury

Umesh- dimag se paidal

Bhuvi- less shitty then umesh, more fitter then shami ...

Khaleel- very young, dnt expect someone so soon to be team's main weapon

Thakur , chahar, kaul are selectors backup ...who are atrocious

At this point bhuvi is a far better option then many

no point taking other names, they are not being prep or considered.......khayali pulav bnaane ka koi faida nhin

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

But my point was not about that.  He will be in the team irrespective of what you or anyone else think.  It is the perception that has been built about him based on IPL performances.  He barely has any good performance to talk about in one day cricket in years.  i only remember his debut game against Pak.  After that i dont remember any notable performance from him in ODIs.  But as he has to play anyway, he should be absolutely fit and cant have him bowl the way he is bowling now.  They should give him a 15-days break before Aus tour.  Because of his back issue, he is even reluctant to bowl those yorkers.

Okay then tell me what bhuvi so good to note when he was fit? And shami has been very fit since SA tour and is way better bowler than bhuvi. Shami has played all test matches this year while bumrah,bhuvi & ishant missed few due to injury. Bhuvi is injured since ipl and you are telling me he is fitter than shami? Okay let's consider bhuvi gets fit till worldcup then what? will he get you wickets against top side on 300+ tracks? He will get smacked instead. Against minnows he will make his avg bit better or get cheap death wickets that's it. Idk why bhuvi is considered so special that he is must in odi side. Come on give chance to youngster and even they will do 10 times better than this overrated trundler. Fans, Team Management, Selectors, Coach & Most IMP Captain is responsible for this and it will be big reason for worldcup knockout for india too.

He is definitely injured and should be immediately rested. Forget the pace and rhythm, he is not even getting the ball to swing as much as he used to do earlier. In tests, we can still keep him as an allrounder but enough of him in ODIs please.

How can you keep giving chances to someone who averages 40 with the ball and goes at a economy of 5+. Selectors are trying to do what they did with Ishant in Tests, keep playing him for years and hope he improces at some stage which Ishant did in last 3-4 years after nearly 7-8 years of int'l cricket. But that was a different wra and we did not have enough good bowlers in our domestic cricket. Right now there are so many good seamers, they may all fail but deserve to play ahead of Bhuvi.

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Okay then tell me what bhuvi so good to note when he was fit? And shami has been very fit since SA tour and is way better bowler than bhuvi. Shami has played all test matches this year while bumrah,bhuvi & ishant missed few due to injury. Bhuvi is injured since ipl and you are telling me he is fitter than shami? Okay let's consider bhuvi gets fit till worldcup then what? will he get you wickets against top side on 300+ tracks? He will get smacked instead. Against minnows he will make his avg bit better or get cheap death wickets that's it. Idk why bhuvi is considered so special that he is must in odi side. Come on give chance to youngster and even they will do 10 times better than this overrated trundler. Fans, Team Management, Selectors, Coach & Most IMP Captain is responsible for this and it will be big reason for worldcup knockout for india too.

i never said he is must in ODIs.  he was a decent death bowler before his back injury.  Also, we have no other options.  we might have abundance of fast bowling talent coming up but most of them are inexperienced and low in skills required for LOI cricket at this point.  Only two viable options we have right now are Navdeep Saini and Ankit Rajpoot and both should be playing ahead of Kauls and Chahars.  Ankit Rajpoot bowled so well in the same IPL but Chahar got picked because he is from CSK while Rajpoot, the only uncapped pacer from India to have picked a 5-fer in IPL has been ignored till now while Rajpoot has far more upside to him as he is tall and can even bowl in early 140s getting good bounce.

15 minutes ago, Nikola said:

ok so who wud be ur 3 pacers if we decide to for for 3 seamer in Wc

I love shami n always rated him high, but his injury is always scary

Bumrah - tick

Shami- tick if not injured

Who else

Khaleel - time will tell

Umesh- really????

Only bhuvi is left

I wud love to get in rajpoot and have been saying for 2 yrs , but lets be realistic with this selection commitee.....forget names like rajpoot, saini, mavi  n others. Its not happening

Bhuvi is still a better option then umesh 

Shami will always be under cloud of fitness

Khaleel - depends how he does ahead, if he doesnt do welll.....ppl here wud aim for his neck 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ok so who wud be ur 3 pacers if we decide to for for 3 seamer in Wc

I love shami n always rated him high, but his injury is always scary

Bumrah - tick

Shami- tick if not injured

Who else

Khaleel - time will tell

Umesh- really????

Only bhuvi is left

I wud love to get in rajpoot and have been saying for 2 yrs , but lets be realistic with this selection commitee.....forget names like rajpoot, saini, mavi  n others. Its not happening

Bhuvi is still a better option then umesh 

Shami will always be under cloud of fitness

Khaleel - depends how he does ahead, if he doesnt do welll.....ppl here wud aim for his neck 

So play bhuvi because we don't have alternatives? Umesh wasn't that bad in 2015 worldcup. Yes other than that umesh has been poor but you are just clearly ignoring how poor bhuvi has been. 50+ Avg vs SENA countries. That's a what great batsman want to have. I would try youngster instead of this tried & proven failure trundler.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

.  Ankit Rajpoot bowled so well in the same IPL but Chahar got picked because he is from CSK while Rajpoot, the only uncapped pacer from India to have picked a 5-fer in IPL has been ignored till now while Rajpoot has far more upside to him as he is tall and can even bowl in early 140s getting good bounce.

Rajpoot not being considered at all for ODIs,  is a big disappointment for me.

He was not even in the India-C team in the 50 over format.   

Here are so many players getting picked in ODIs based on the IPL (  which I don't like  )   ...  but Rajpoot keeps getting ignored despite performing there.

He has the accuracy and bounce combo ...  and  has pace and swing too.

Politics at play here.   

Rajpoot is not even in the Unofficial test team to NZ now and Chahar replaces him.  What is the basis  ?

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

PS: Forgot, he also had good performance in Agarbatti series in WI.

He was best pacer in last two Champions trophy in England. Bumrah went missing last CT with average of 55. As WC is in England he will be fine. After that should try other youngsters.