India will be having the oldest batting lineup in the world cup 2019 !!!

velu

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am very comfortable with line up. I like experience. Only dispute I have is that line up should be announced one week before travelling so that everyone can compette for all the positions.

If everyone gets a chance to compete and selections are based on that, then all Buddhas will be kicked out and we will have all new young exciting lineup. 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If everyone gets a chance to compete and selections are based on that, then all Buddhas will be kicked out and we will have all new young exciting lineup. 

If that is the case then so be it. Today in my opinion that is the best line up in the world. The only weak link in Indian setup is Dhoni and Kohli's intellect.

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Atleast India has a T20 under him unlike senior citizen like aliaaa who isn't even good enough to make T20I team from 07 to 2012. 

Hahaha so funny. You came up with that while you involuntarily took some time off last week? 

Edited by Laaloo
1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Respect? Dhongi if he plays 2019 worldcup and plays same way then leave people booing him they might throw stones on him.

According to your logic CSk oldies won because opponents respected them. Same logic applies here :phehe:

Small boy Sachin got booed in India. Can't top that :giggle: 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Atleast India has a T20 under him unlike senior citizen like aliaaa who isn't even good enough to make T20I team from 07 to 2012. 

Dhoni is reason why we failed in T20s even after having IPL and so many t20 cricket. Strike rate of pathetic 116 in t20s and called finisher? He was lucky to have great players for 2007 to win the worldcup else he can't even dream of winning it.