Pakistan vs New Zealand, 1st T20I

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He is number 1 I think in the rankings of t20.

I watched him in PSL matches.He was pathetic and just someone who tries to stay not out to increase his average but compromising his T20i strike rate (sr 125 which is pathetic given the era he debuted in and is playing in).Specilaist batsmen should be having higher sr than 125 in this format.Even Manish Pandey has sr 126 in T20i and he is one of the worst T20i players in India, isn't it ?

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

I watched him in PSL matches.He was pathetic and just someone who tries to stay not out to increase his average but compromising his T20i strike rate (sr 125 which is pathetic given the era he debuted in and is playing in).Specilaist batsmen should be having higher sr than 125 in this format.Even Manish Pandey has sr 126 in T20i and he is one of the worst T20i players in India, isn't it ?

Players like Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, ambati rayadud, Dinesh mongia, Manoj tiwary, saurabh tiwary, axar Patel are born in the wrong country. They would br ATGs across the border.

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Yes in fact I remember he was playing for Karachi Kings him and Manzoor batted so slowly where they were 120-0 in 15 happy with their 50’s and Islamabad chased down 160-170 in 15-16 overs their slow batting costed Karachi.