Ranji trophy 2018-19

11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Like Pandya was fast tracked, is there a way to fast track Shivam Dubey also? Or is better for him to play full FC season before being considered for India A.

Pandya came into lime light after he played a huge role in MI's IPL winning campaign and after that he became the top run getter in the SMA trophy.  After that, he got picked for T20s in Australia and then NZ ODIs.

Edited by rkt.india
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/rajpoots-561-halts-rajasthan/2001622210

Top spell by rajpoot

his 1st wkt looked really really quick

3rd dismissal- great to see him going wide of crease

He looks in great rhythem 

Can't believe that Rajpoot has been dropped from our A-team. 

--  Perfect line and length targeting top of off to top of 5th stump ... ball after ball.

--  Consistent away movement.

--  Good pace.

--  Good height and natural bounce.

--  He is an experienced and mature bowler now.

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

Edited by express bowling
6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Don't we have any decent talent spotters left now  !

I doubt their are very few in overall system 

ganguly was one, i hve seen gambhir n yuvi talk about good fast bowlers but they are far away from spotting jobs as of now 

Sad as may sound but this might take many yrs for whole system to change its attitude towards indian pacers. Ye saalon to saalon se 2 word seekh liye line n length bas ussi chipka rhe hai kahin bhi bina soche samjhe

I was watching this that how many ppl in system including batsman pushed akram's case straight to A game without domestic and then international. Its evident how whole pakistani system was encouraging for fast bowlers . 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Perfect test match bowling.  Can be tried ODIs too.

in test i do rate siraj higher then him and if nathu gets his rhythem n form back him to 

But in LOI i hve been wanting him for 2 yrs 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Shivam Dubey playing another critical knock with his team struggling at 66 for 6.    Now his team is 168 for 8 and Dubey batting 42.

In the first innings  his team was 50 odd for 7 ... and Dubey scored a century from there.

Looks like he is a fighting batsman with solid temperament.

lovely bat swing too. seen too many 1-2 season wonders from mumbai who faded quickly - I remember surya yadav had a great beginning and faded fast (although his overall FC record is still decent) and herwadkar also had one good season. then, there was nayar who had a couple of back to back bumper seasons where he played gutsy lower order knocks with the tail and picked some useful wkts. from the little I saw of dubey's bowling, he seems better than nayar, but I don't know if he's up to the level of a genuine batting allrounder (seems to trundle in the 120s)

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shivam Dubey playing another critical knock with his team struggling at 66 for 6.    Now his team is 168 for 8 and Dubey batting 42.

In the first innings  his team was 50 odd for 7 ... and Dubey scored a century from there.

Looks like he is a fighting batsman with solid temperament.

That will make him an ideal 6th batsmen in one dayers...

His bowling will come in handy, as well