Ankit_sharma03

Ranji trophy 2018-19

17 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Avesh seems to be bowling very good lines and lengths in the last 3 Ranji matches.  And getting some movement too at good pace.

Seems to have matured as a bowler.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Then the complain would have been why are promising pacers not being picked to play such tournaments. Always a tough choice.

Personally,  for young players without much FC experience,  I would  always prefer FC over other things, for development purpose of rookies.

Rajpoot can play the Asia Cup ...  Mavi, Avesh, Nathu and Prasidh need FC  experience  ... as does Khaleel and Nagarkoti.

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/avesh-rattles-mp-with-724/2001622733

Avesh khan spell

good to see him bowl full, he saw grass on pitch and didnt loose his mind likw how umesh does when he sees grass . When their is help on the wkt u just have to bowl it in right place and thats what he did . His pace n image also helped him with the batsman, most of them looked in doubt committing to him 

Avesh must master the art of playing with lengths

He was bowling excessively short in ipl 2018

He must alter lengths according to the situation, mustn't typecast his bowling,this full ranji season will do a world of good to his talent, performance etc

Note-He has got pace,must not ever try to compromise on pace,like a Khaleel who is a match or two away from getting vanished from the national team for his brand new adopted approach

44 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

most of the wickets are given by the batsmen....

moreover, pitch looked like green mamba

Why do we have to rundown such an impressive spell by a 21 year old pacer. Yes, the pitch was green and had some support but if you watch the entire spells he bowled, you'd know how consistent and threatening he was. Ball after ball batsmen were made to look clueless ultimately getting out after being properly set up. All credit to the bowler.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

MP 364 on the same pitch

@Rkt..you know better than that...

After couple of sessions, things might change...I really can't comment,as i haven't seen the entire match...

Moreover, hyderabadi bowlers lacks firepower without their main strike bowler

48 minutes ago, express bowling said:

And Saini in the 2nd row.

And Nagarkoti, Prasidh in the 3rd row.

even Nathu is in the 3rd row at the moment.  He is still far away from the rhythm he was in before his injury.  Needs full FC season.  At times, he looks unsure of his runup.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

even Nathu is in the 3rd row at the moment.  He is still far away from the rhythm he was in before his injury.  Needs full FC season.  At times, he looks unsure of his runup.

Agree.

For me it is ...

Siraj  ... should be playing for India already

Rajpoot, Saini ... knocking on the door

Mavi, Avesh, Prasidh ... Could be ready in 6 months to a year

Nathu, Nagarkoti  ... Could take 1 year plus to get ready.

Edited by express bowling

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Agree.

For me it is ...

dont forget warrie

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Agree.

For me it is ...

By the time they actually pick Siraj he might have lost the brilliant form he was I to.  A decision cannot be taken after an year of good form with the hope that it will last for years.  The right time was there and it's still there even though it's a bit late decision if taken now.  With pacers you never know if they get injured or out of golden form. 

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

dont forget warrie

I like Warrier as a pace prospect.  Like Aniket C too.  

But these guys are not on the selectors' radar as of today as they are not making it to any kind of chosen 11s like India A, B, C or Board Presidents 11 etc.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

By the time they actually pick Siraj he might have lost the brilliant form he was I to.  A decision cannot be taken after an year of good form with the hope that it will last for years.  The right time was there and it's still there even though it's a bit late decision if taken now.  With pacers you never know if they get injured or out of golden form. 

Agree.

Aniket.C gets his 2nd fifer of the game 

dube 2 innings stats as of now - 8 overs 7 runs and 2 wkts with 5 maidens

Avesh gets a 5fer in 2nd innings to. 12 wkts for him in the game

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/avesh-destroys-hyderabad-with-530/2001622856

he gave stumps a walk few times

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

I like Warrier as a pace prospect.  Like Aniket C too.  

But these guys are not on the selectors' radar as of today as they are not making it to any kind of chosen 11s like India A, B, C or Board Presidents 11 etc.

is porel any good after his return from injury? he was reasonably promising, although clearly not in the mavi and nagarkoti class.

22 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wkts tally

Avesh khan - 28 in 5 games

Rajpoot- 26 in 4 games

Aniket.C  24 in 5 games

Rahul chahar 22 in 5 games

nathu 19 in 5 games

Lalit 17 in 4 games

Mavi   15  from 4  games at an average of 21.8 and SR of 48.

1  5-fer  and  2 more  4-fers. 

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rahul is one of the most talented spinners in the country right now , not only that he can bat and is an excellent fielder

Yes..may be...But he is nothing close to finish...

He may be talented but his skill level right now is very mediacore and him being best spinner is what concerns me...

When he is a finished product and he is the top spinner, then i would be happy...

I am not talking about his talent here but about the spinning reserves...

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rahul is one of the most talented spinners in the country right now , not only that he can bat and is an excellent fielder

He has 2 30's scores in his career and you say he can bat. Your standards must be extremely low...

40 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Yes..may be...But he is nothing close to finish...

How much has he played???? a player only develops with time specially spinners and batsman

He may be talented but his skill level right now is very mediacore and him being best spinner is what concerns me...

What skill does he lack ??? he pretty much has all the weapons. Problem is just the control which is getting better with each game

He ll become better at setting batsman only by playing

He turns the ball big .... he has googly to

So whats the skill set issue with him?

When he is a finished product and he is the top spinner, then i would be happy...

I am not talking about his talent here but about the spinning reserves...

despite being no finished he is doing well, which is a gr8 sign

all he needs to do now is keep playing

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

37 minutes ago, Mumbai Lobby said:

He has 2 30's scores in his career and you say he can bat. Your standards must be extremely low...

he has played 8 innings in which he was not out in 2 and he bats among tail in which one was 32*

how many 100s were u expecting

I have seen him bat and he n nagarkotti both has potential with bat to give team useful runs

My standards arent low, ur quite judgemental and loves to shoot ur mouth of without checking stats or doing a bit of research . I have been following him from few yrs now 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:43 PM, Mosher said:

i saw the video's...he was definitely bowling between 140 to 145k..pace was not shown.

this guy has to replace khaleel in odi and ishant in tests.

he is truly fast and very accurate too.