Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Ranji trophy 2018-19

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, express bowling said:

 

Mavi was bowling  133 k to 143 k.

 

Nagakoti was coming back from injury and not bowling at full speed.

Still clocked 131 k to 141 k.

 

Nalkande bowled 126 k to 136 k.

 

And all these speeds looked slow compared to what we were seeing visually.  Mavi looked really quick to the naked eye in that tournament.

Mavi did not bowl 143, neither Nagarkoti. Nagarkoti quickest was 140. Mavi was clocked slower.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Mavi did not bowl 143, neither Nagarkoti. Nagarkoti quickest was 140. Mavi was clocked slower.

 

No.   We were discussing during that tournament how Mavi was bowling quicker than Nagarkoti because Koti was returning from injury.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, express bowling said:

 

No.   We were discussing during that tournament how Mavi was bowling quicker than Nagarkoti because Koti was returning from injury.

No. I don't remember that. Mavi was actually slower barely crossing 137 but was looking quicker than shown. Same for Nagarkoti. Both quicker than shown on speed guns. 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No. I don't remember that. Mavi was actually slower barely crossing 137

 

That was during his first 2 or 3 overs.

Bowled quicker later.

 

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

 

but was looking quicker than shown. Same for Nagarkoti. Both quicker than shown on speed guns. 

 

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/nathus-483-wins-it-for-rajasthan/2001620845

 

Outstanding bowling by Nathu 

Easily looked like bowling above 137k+ from naked eye

 

The kind of bowler we shud look in both ODi n test format , who can come anytime n take wkts 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/5/2018 at 1:36 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/nathus-483-wins-it-for-rajasthan/2001620845

 

Outstanding bowling by Nathu 

Easily looked like bowling above 137k+ from naked eye

 

The kind of bowler we shud look in both ODi n test format , who can come anytime n take wkts 

But bad economy rate,and that too against a weak side like J-K.Don't see in any way this guy is better than umesh.He needs to get better and keep this up for 2 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

But bad economy rate,and that too against a weak side like J-K.Don't see in any way this guy is better than umesh.He needs to get better and keep this up for 2 seasons.

Dude he is coming back after injury and thats his 1st game, so thoda rhythem off hoga which then causes loose balls

How cn u compare him to umesh

Umesh is same from 7-8 yrs of international cricket, this guy hasnt even played 

Share this post


Link to post

Can’t wait for round 2 to start. Hoping Hotstar continues to show 3 games today like they did in the first round.

 

I do know that the one on tv will be Delhi vs HP as Star sports did mention that on twitter so it shall benon Hotster too. Not sure which other games will be broadcast along with it.

 

 

 

Btw, they need to have a dedicated Ranji trophy tv/hotstar schedule. These sort of things need to be there on the website. At least on us hotstar site its not available.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Mosher said:

No matches being streamed today? Hotstar streaming U19 Red vs Blue game now.

 

Bro,  Delhi and Himachal match is being streamed live  atleast.  Maybe other matches too.

 

Choose " Ranji Trophy ...  More "  under Cricket.

Edited by express bowling

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×