Dhoni's batting in last 30 ODI's!

Never seen any other player being given a guaranteed spot for a world cup despite an extended period of mediocre performance. Selectors should have given him ultimatum in 2015 itself to reveal his retirement plans from ODIs after he retired from tests. Typically players who quit tests do so to save themselves for an impending world cup and retire after the tournament. Dhoni OTOH is set on playing a world cup 4+ years after retiring from tests. No other cricket board will allow such a luxury to any player regardless of their past history. This is not fair to other players who toil for days in the most demanding format and put lot of wear and tear on their body. Imagine if Virat retired from tests today and played only ODIs. He could easily play till 40 and score 30-40 centuries more. BCCI should make a rule that any player who retires from tests has to retire from LOI format also within six months. Only then can they prevent players picking and choosing easier formats. 

What if he shows his intention of continuing playing post wc?
Do the bcci official s have balls to drop him?
I don't think so,i think he wont go after wc ,given ,India reaches atleast final

I think the selectors have dropped him the word.
Mazaa dekhoge retirement ke baad.
He"ll be worse than Master Blaster, I tell ya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, velu said:

last time when i hid his strike rate it was hovering around 67 @philcric 

if it is 74 now , he is back to his usual best :p:

if i am not wrong , his SR in his last game was above 140

The sample set was probably different.

In the last 5 games he scored 50 off 51 balls :adore:   but that wouldn't increase the SR from 67 to 74 over 25-30 matches.

17 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I think the selectors have dropped him the word.
Mazaa dekhoge retirement ke baad.
He"ll be worse than Master Blaster, I tell ya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Worse than Master Blaster?

What are these big $hitty things Tendulkar has done after retirement?

8 hours ago, Suhaan said:

What if he shows his intention of continuing playing post wc?

Do the bcci official s have balls to drop him?

I don't think so,i think he wont go after wc ,given ,India reaches atleast final

He most likely will continue for 6-12 months more after the world cup. Maybe it is a clause in his sponsorship deals that he has to be an active international cricketer or something. He doesn't want to retire at all even after running out of places to hide. 

DHoni scored his last match winning 50 way back in Sept 2017, thats 16 months ago. If you notice, in these 16 months, his PR team has made the most noise about his quick silver stumpings, and how greatly he is guiding Kohli and the young spinners.

More work coming up for this team as Pant's superlative test performances start to break the door open.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

DHoni scored his last match winning 50 way back in Sept 2017, thats 16 months ago. If you notice, in these 16 months, his PR team has made the most noise about his quick silver stumpings, and how greatly he is guiding Kohli and the young spinners.

More work coming up for this team as Pant's superlative test performances start to break the door open.

Those cricbuzz paid PR stooges did take a shot at Pant every now and then in the test series.

Dhoni is the biggest scammer of all time. This guy is corrupt involved in ipl fixing, has close alliance with corrupt boss, defended shamelessly the kingpin of ipl fixing saying him as enthusiast. Loosing odi matches shamelessly single-handadly one after another since wc15. Prohibiting youngsters to get in to the indian team . Never keep up to the preaching which he enchanted during senior exclusion from the team. last but not least never seen any player paying cricket  when his hair and beard both turns gray, he is on the verge of getting motiyabind at this age and it will eventually cost us world cup. Thank you.