velu

IND v WI | 1st T20 | 4th Nov 7.00 PM | Kolkatta |

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

WI can streamroll ind with their six hitting, anyays i hope its good entertainment

entertainment for wi batsmen :p:

bumrah and kuldeep will do well..

if chahal play he will be massacred ..

T20 is not the right format for sir pandeyji , TM screwing him and our team as well

Lewis

Powell

Hetmyer

Bravo

Ramdhin

Russell

Pollard

Remember the name

Paul

Allen

Thomas

vs

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Iyer/Pandey

Pant

Krunal

Sundar

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Chahal/Khaleel

Ind should phasao WI in spin web.I would have preferred Gowtham over Sundar

If the Kolkata wicket has little bit of help for the spinners, we are certainly going to win.  Otherwise , difficult for us to contain the likes of Hetmeyer, Lewis, and Russel. Though I remember Lewis has been horribly out of form and was also dropped from the team in their last t20  series against Bangladesh few months ago.   Overall, it looks like an exciting match coming up.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:12 AM, Vilander said:

Happy to not see all their t20 all stars in the team.  Guess this will be competitive but WI will do better than odi. 

who isnt there? only  Gayle i guess who is not the same force. Same with Narine after his change in action.

58 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

If the Kolkata wicket has little bit of help for the spinners, we are certainly going to win.  Otherwise , difficult for us to contain the likes of Hetmeyer, Lewis, and Russel. Though I remember Lewis has been horribly out of form and was also dropped from the team in their last t20  series against Bangladesh few months ago.   Overall, it looks like an exciting match coming up.

No it wont have much help for spinnners.  It might have help for pacers though with good pace and bounce.

Andre Russell to miss T20I series against India

West Indies allrounder Andre Russell will not be part of the T20I series against India, after it emerged on the eve of the first match in Kolkata that he was injured and had not yet arrived in the country.

Russell was one of seven players supposed to join the T20I squad over the last three days, but his absence during the training sessions at Eden Gadens - his home ground in the IPL - was conspicuous.

Russell recently played the CPL for Jamaica Tallawahs, and then went to the Afghanistan Premier League where he played one game for Nangarhar Leopards on October 9, a day after he had been picked in West Indies' T20I squad. Three days later, on October 12, Russell said on Instagram that he was leaving the APL early because of what he indicated was a knee injury.

Russell had not been picked in the ODI squad for the India tour because he had been "ruled out of all 50-over cricket due to injury." In a release on the eve of the first T20I, West Indies' chairman of selectors Courtney Browne confirmed that Russell was injured, without elaborating.

The West Indies T20I squad is already depleted by the absence of Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis at the top of the order, with both players pulling out due to personal reasons.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25164829/andre-russell-miss-t20i-series-india

24 minutes ago, saik said:

West Indies allrounder Andre Russell will not be part of the T20I series against India, after it emerged on the eve of the first match in Kolkata that he was injured and had not yet arrived in the country.

Russell was one of seven players supposed to join the T20I squad over the last three days, but his absence during the training sessions at Eden Gadens - his home ground in the IPL - was conspicuous.

Russell recently played the CPL for Jamaica Tallawahs, and then went to the Afghanistan Premier League where he played one game for Nangarhar Leopards on October 9, a day after he had been picked in West Indies' T20I squad. Three days later, on October 12, Russell said on Instagram that he was leaving the APL early because of what he indicated was a knee injury.

Russell had not been picked in the ODI squad for the India tour because he had been "ruled out of all 50-over cricket due to injury." In a release on the eve of the first T20I, West Indies' chairman of selectors Courtney Browne confirmed that Russell was injured, without elaborating.

The West Indies T20I squad is already depleted by the absence of Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis at the top of the order, with both players pulling out due to personal reasons.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25164829/andre-russell-miss-t20i-series-india

Sad

It wud have been fun had he been here n playing

49 minutes ago, saik said:

:aha: 

3 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

No Lewis, No Russel.  means  Highly depleted Windies team.   It would be a shame if we lose to this side.  

still they got firepower .. if the pitch is flat , they will outbash us

12 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Zak the muppet wants a top 4 of Rohit-Dhawan-Iyer-Pandey/Karthik :wall:.

So Zak wants Pandey in place of Rahul in a T20 game  !      :wall:

Sometimes I feel that fans have better cricket acumen than  " experts ".