CoA to Supreme Court: Allow probe of nine players mentioned in sealed envelop

Dirk Nannes (CSK)
Jacob Oram (MI)

Yogesh Nagar (DD) (Played only for DD in Six seasons)
Aavishkar Salvi (DD) (Played only for DD in Six seasons)
Ajit Agarkar (DD)
Mahela Jayawardene (DD)

Subramaniam Badrinath (CSK) was there in Squad RCB in 2015 but his career was over after 2013 for CSK.

Anirudha Srikkanth (CSK) - Same story as Badrinath.

These are the few names which played for their teams till 2013 and after which they never played for Any Side. I will find it any other have played.

Edited by Nikola
2 hours ago, Nikola said:

Dirk Nannes (CSK)
Jacob Oram (MI)

Yogesh Nagar (DD) (Played only for DD in Six seasons)
Aavishkar Salvi (DD) (Played only for DD in Six seasons)
Ajit Agarkar (DD)
Mahela Jayawardene (DD)

Subramaniam Badrinath (CSK) was there in Squad RCB in 2015 but his career was over after 2013 for CSK.

Anirudha Srikkanth (CSK) - Same story as Badrinath.

These are the few names which played for their teams till 2013 and after which they never played for Any Side. I will find it any other have played.

Allegedly, The sealed envelope had Dhoni and Meyappam's names according to news sources. 

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/ms-dhonis-name-in-secret-ipl-inquiry-statement-submitted-to-supreme-court-reports-1523428

This is why I think the timing is very suspicious. Dhoni dropped from T20 now, Kohli etc supporting him. There is a huge power struggle going on

Edited by CSK Fan
Even I am hoping it’s not MS will hurt a lot but not surprised regarding Ipl how much true Vindoo Dara Singh was don’t know but in that Sting operation he did say that DC,DD,RCB,RR or Kings are dodgy franchise.
Dhoni is a surety sure.

I was surprised there was no RP singh in the list I got from an acquitance in the law arena..

This is a game against MSD by Vinod Rai.
Kohli is a pawn who can't keep his face straight...

Let's see if Dhoni ends up like Azhar or Vinod Rai gets dumped.

Dhoni is much more powerful and influential than Vinod though - so I guess nothing will come out of it

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Switchblade said:

I remember we were laughing here and Kohli gif was created after few weeks Sreesanth was arrested and everything started coming out.

2012-RR vs DD at Kotla RR were cruising with Rahane and Hodge needed 18 from 3 overs lost by 1 run

Csk lost to Kings were 90% out of the tournament but other teams started losing and then eliminator DD drops Morkel or against Kkr send Venu Rao ahead of some one else

2013-Csk vs Rcb you already mentioned 

DD vs Rcb in Bangalore where they needed 24 from 4 overs they collapsed and then Rcb win in the super over

Pune knocking out KKR as well was surprising.

Where are winning mentality chennai bhakt.Shameful time for them coming up.

Allegedly, The sealed envelope had Dhoni and Meyappam's names according to news sources. 

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/ms-dhonis-name-in-secret-ipl-inquiry-statement-submitted-to-supreme-court-reports-1523428

This is why I think the timing is very suspicious. Dhoni dropped from T20 now, Kohli etc supporting him. There is a huge power struggle going on
Rai better not stir the hornet's nest
Dhoni is no Azhar and actually is friends with Dawood
Rai+Edulji doing a huge mistake if they launch an active witch hunt behind MSD.

19 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

:thrasher:

29 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Better late than never, even though this COA action seems to have been triggered as Vinod Rai is under attack from everywhere for his mishandling of the sexual harassment case against BCCI CEO Johri who is a proper sidekick of Rai.

Is this his way of saying "fall in line, else.."

How did Rai mishandle sexual harrassment case? He is setting up proper channels to address the issue at hand, instead of jumping on the bandwagon blindly without knowing the truth. He is giving the accused a chance to make his case.

Geez..

How did Rai mishandle sexual harrassment case? He is setting up proper channels to address the issue at hand, instead of jumping on the bandwagon blindly without knowing the truth. He is giving the accused a chance to make his case.

Geez..
That's because he's his chamcha.
If he would've belonged to the Other gang, would've been fired super fast

Meanwhile, former IPS officer B B Misra, who was a member of the Mudgal panel that probed the 2013 IPL spot-fixing scandal, on Thursday said that he was not able to complete the investigations into the alleged player-bookie nexus due to "lack of evidence".

"Yes, I was investigating a lead that I got about a top India player being in touch with a bookie. However, I didn't have enough evidence," Misra told PTI from Bhubaneswar on Friday.

"Let me clarify time was never an issue as Supreme Court was very co-operative and had we sought more time, we would have got that. But since the bookie in question didn't part with evidence, I had no option but to stop investigations," Misra said.

19 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Meanwhile, former IPS officer B B Misra, who was a member of the Mudgal panel that probed the 2013 IPL spot-fixing scandal, on Thursday said that he was not able to complete the investigations into the alleged player-bookie nexus due to "lack of evidence".

"Yes, I was investigating a lead that I got about a top India player being in touch with a bookie. However, I didn't have enough evidence," Misra told PTI from Bhubaneswar on Friday.

"Let me clarify time was never an issue as Supreme Court was very co-operative and had we sought more time, we would have got that. But since the bookie in question didn't part with evidence, I had no option but to stop investigations," Misra said.

That seems like a lame excuse. Surely he can make the bookie part information or jail him for lies

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

nine players mentioned in the sealed cover , meyappan is an enthusiast  :p:

31 minutes ago, velu said:

nine players mentioned in the sealed cover , meyappan is an enthusiast  :p:

13 people were mentioned, out of which 4 names were publicly announced. Those 4 names had Meyippan and the reason why he was given a life ban. The other 9 people, who I assume were all players' names were not revealed by SC