Aatish Taseer On His New Book: 'The Twice Born', discussing how he is feeling himself stranger in new Modi's India

Alam_dar

I am afraid that it is not only the story and feelings of Mr. Taseer, but many more are worried and feeling themselves strangers in this new India of Mr. Modi.

India became such a polarized society under BJP, which was unprecedented in the Indian history. 

This polarization started against right wing Muslims, but unfortunately it didn't stop at that and also went against Christians and Sikhs and other minorities and all the Secularists and all started feeling themselves threatened from RW government of BJP. 

Amir Khan's wife also said some thing like that where she didn't want to stay in India any more and wanted to move out along with kids, so that they feel themselves safe. 

safety of minorities are more or less same same during the pre-modi and modi era :p:

we can expect amir khan , prakash raj , kamal hasan ( i still think he is a bjp guy ) kind of people getting worried about minorities during the elections ..

reality is there is a strong sense that opposition is anti-hindu which they realized it now.. 

opposition now knows that bjp/modi is running away with hindu and nationality tag ..  these anti-hindu leaders are slowly painting that they are not against hindus :rotfl: 

rahul-gandhi-in-surendranagar_71aea95e-a

9ca6bc26_7083_4f3d_ac46_da65f120a470.png

2 hours ago, velu said:

safety of minorities are more or less same same during the pre-modi and modi era :p:

we can expect amir khan , prakash raj , kamal hasan ( i still think he is a bjp guy ) kind of people getting worried about minorities during the elections ..

reality is there is a strong sense that opposition is anti-hindu which they realized it now.. 

opposition now knows that bjp/modi is running away with hindu and nationality tag ..  these anti-hindu leaders are slowly painting that they are not against hindus :rotfl: 

rahul-gandhi-in-surendranagar_71aea95e-a

Brother, I have seen enough world to differentiate between the reality and the propaganda.

Right Wing in every country mostly thrives on false narrative, false propaganda, and brainwashing of the majority through false fears. 

I have seen the so called Secular Parties of Pakistan (Peoples Party) doing exactly these Islamic things which Rahul Gandhi is doing in India for the Hindu votes. This is so unfortunate. 

This certainly is new India. Projects are getting completed on time, no major corruption happening at higher level, role of middleman is decreasing day by day, no terrorist attack happening at any major city, maoists and sympathizers have taken back seat, villagers are getting house without bribe, no more line for gas cylinders, prices of household things are stable, passport getting issued in one week, media persons are not running the show, government talking directly to people using social media, no major or escalated riot, above all law and order improving in Uttar Pradesh. 

I think who ever have lived a lavishing life in India during 80s and 90s and have had good hold in power will definitely feel uncomfortable in this new India.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Brother, I have seen enough world to differentiate between the reality and the propaganda.

Right Wing in every country mostly thrives on false narrative, false propaganda, and brainwashing of the majority through false fears. 

I have seen the so called Secular Parties of Pakistan (Peoples Party) doing exactly these Islamic things which Rahul Gandhi is doing in India for the Hindu votes. This is so unfortunate. 

i think you missed my point .. 

too much of minority appeasement by congress ( libtards )  backfired and they realized it now