For the love of God, Pant has to perform in LOIs

SK_IH

If Pant keeps failing he has himself to blame and not selectors for not getting picked for wc 2019. Only to certain extent you can back up a player.  If he fails in Aus again, then he probably doesn’t deserve and may be he will have to go back and comeback like how Rohit did during the time when he was left out for 2011 wc and came back after that.

But Pant still has time to impress with the series coming up in Aus and of course this one.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Played bad today.

The TM is playing with his dimaag now.

Not letting him keep....selectors can only select and say they want to give chances to youngsters but if all skippers are going to  play dhoni's game ,then he has a real uphill task.

Yar he fielded in Ipl in 2016 as well when Qdk kept wickets and wasn’t it expected that Dk will keep wickets considering he is a senior ye to apko bhi pata hai India me Senior culture chalta hai aur uska fayda uthaya jata hai and this notion of paying their dues so I am not surprised he’s fielding.He needs to learn and tone down his aggressive batting can’t hit each and every delivery for a 4 or a 6.

12 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Yar he fielded in Ipl in 2016 as well when Qdk kept wickets and wasn’t it expected that Dk will keep wickets considering he is a senior ye to apko bhi pata hai India me Senior culture chalta hai aur uska fayda uthaya jata hai and this notion of paying their dues so I am not surprised he’s fielding.He needs to learn and tone down his aggressive batting can’t hit each and every delivery for a 4 or a 6.

Kya senior man!....saas bahu seriel hai ki babuji ko bethne do pehle?

If Pant has been selected as a keeper,he should be tried as a keeper.What is the use of selector selecting him.

Is dk the answer for future?

Koi long term planning hai?

It would have been better if they got Ishaan kisan in place of dk and tried both Pant and kishan for future.

Dk is not the keeper for future.

Play dk as pure bat and play Pant as keeper. But the old man has to be kept secure.

Just now, beetle said:

Kya senior man!....saas bahu seriel hai ki babuji ko bethne do pehle?

If Pant has been selected as a keeper,he should be tried as a keeper.What is the use of selector selecting him.

Is dk the answer for future?

Koi long term planning hai?

It would have been better if they got Ishaan kisan in place of dk and tried both Pant and kishan for future.

Dk is not the keeper for future.

Play dk as pure bat and play Pant as keeper. But the old man has to be kept secure.

Dk at least would play for 2-3 years not going anywhere but it’s pure seniority on the basis of which he is wk batsman but Pant has to prove himself as well and has to make it count.

Rahul.can be Pant's hamdard

Both are going through mental torture the dhongi and rat ghost are playing ,"the mind games "aur kuch nahi

But they are themselves to blame glory comes through thorn laden paths,their will be many hurdles (dhongi,virat)on their endeavor to glory

Pant has to be selective in his approach,i know that's is the way he plays,but today the pitch was not conducive for that kind of flashy shot,i feel he will come back strong like he did in tests where  he finds no threat to his place atleast now

Edited by Suhaan
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Akshay whadkar averages 60 from 9 first class matches. Vidharba keeper. Not sure how good a keeper he is.

Harvik desai our under-19 world cup winning team's keeper. One first class match 46 & 78.

He is an opener for his state too.

Won’t lie Vvs don’t follow Domestic games so I don’t know how they are but this 4th innings of Pant he needs to bat bit sensibly.