Krunal vs Jadeja

Krunal vs Jadeja  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of 2019 World Cup

I have been saying from Day 1 that Krunal should be a must for our 50 and 20 over format. Only if we groomed him for our World Cup 2019. We kept recycling back to Jadeja (Asia cup) even though Jadeja has been part of all our 5 failures in all 5 World Cup. It’s not too late and I hope Kohli sees how big of a match winner Krunall is!!! DONE WITH JADEJA TORTURE!!

Fielding jadeja is the best.

Batting . krunal is better hitter than jaddu.

Bowling . I still feel jaddu is  better bowler. 

Bit i would take gamble with krunal instead of jaddu in world cup for sure.

Also as OP mentioned that jaddu was part of previous world cups.so krunal must be part of next wc. 

Edited by Nash

The main issue is ... what is the role for which they are being chosen  ?

If it is a No.7 player ...  what is the need then  ?

The need is a high SR batter who can start hitting  from ball 1 and can bowl 7 or 8 tight overs.  That is , primarily a big hitter batsman who can bowl.

Who fits this role better ?   Without a doubt ...  Krunal.

If we are looking for a pure bowler who will bat at  No.8 or No.9 ... Jadeja is a better choice then.

For the WC 19

6. Jadhav /  Hardik

7. Krunal

8. Bhuvi

9. Kuldeep

10. Khaleel

11. Bumrah

will allow us to have 3 frontline pacers in England while still having 2 spinners ... and big hitting barsmen at 6 and 7. This is not possible with Jadeja.

1 hour ago, Nash said:

Fielding jadeja is the best.

Batting . krunal is better hitter than jaddu.

Bowling . I still feel jaddu is  better bowler. 

Bit i would take gamble with krunal instead of jaddu in world cup for sure.

Also as OP mentioned that jaddu was part of previous world cups.so krunal must be part of next wc. 

its a no contest for the role that is expected from them. Jadeja is a proven failure since almost a decade in that role.

amidst all the criticism about Dhoni, we should not forget this all time phoney. How has this guy come back in the squad and hold that crucial lower order hitters spot is unfathomable. Once again in the last match, he came and was looking for singles n doubles adn whenfinally decided to hit a shot got out. 

Dhoni, Rayudu and DK need to go for sure, but this phoney should be the first to be thrown out.  

Edited by SK_IH