IPL team: Kolkata Knight Riders

Feed

2. if u look at the replay,the ball was in the pitch and batsmen have every right in the pitch to run in anyway he likes.
That's not correct. A batsman has to find a way around without obstructing the fielders. In fact, if the Chargers had appealed there was a reasonable chance that he could have been given out "Obstructing the Field" given the blatant manner in which he offered Styris no chance to get to the ball.

Amits you seem to have a lot of similarities with my style of debate, i like it a lot. I agree, That motherfuc*ker SRK has too much control trying to run this show. Laxman has even said that the lights affected their game and most importantly their momentum.

Shahrukh makes fun of other players No doubt King Khan is possessive about his Kolkata Knight Riders but it is really shocking to know that he has taken the competition off the field. After his team was crowned two wins, he became overconfident of their success and did not hesitate to cut witty jokes on other players. He wrote raucous comments about other team players and made fun of them. He has posted some rubbish and insulting jokes about players like Yuvraj Singh, Shane Warne, VVS Laxman and went ahead and make fun of team manager Lalchand Rajput and former Indian captain Krishnamachari Srikanth. He posted some nasty comments about those personalities on Kolkata Knight Riders blog. Shahrukh is best known to reply any comments passed against him in a tricky way and this time he has not spared cricketers too. Through his cleverest jokes, he has very often insulted his fellow Bollywood colleagues. The proof is the recently held Filmfare awards where he very cleverly mentioned the names of those who are in his bad books. And now he has targeted IPL players.

Amits you seem to have a lot of similarities with my style of debate' date=' i like it a lot. I agree, That motherfuc*ker SRK has too much control trying to run this show. Laxman has even said that the lights affected their game and most importantly their momentum.[/quote'] u r right there. srk wanted to ensure his team didnt lose, atleast not on their home ground, so he somehow managed to get 1 of the towers switched off which allowed a change in the momentum of the match. srk does not even know how to act & is a cricket illiterate himself. it was proved in 1 of srks tv shows itself where 10 year olds questioned srks cricket knowledge

That's not correct. A batsman has to find a way around without obstructing the fielders. In fact' date=' if the Chargers had appealed there was a reasonable chance that he could have been given out "Obstructing the Field" given the blatant manner in which he offered Styris no chance to get to the ball.[/quote'] u r right there. the batsman had to be given out "obstructing the field" on that ball. it was a deliberate act by the batsman. look at the replay clearly and u will get it what i wanted to say. if the batsman had been given out then, who knows, the result of the match might have been different. kolkata knight riders couldnt win by playing honestly, so they took to cheating to win the match

u r right there. the batsman had to be given out "obstructing the field" on that ball. it was a deliberate act by the batsman. look at the replay clearly and u will get it what i wanted to say. if the batsman had been given out then, who knows, the result of the match might have been different. kolkata knight riders couldnt win by playing honestly, so they took to cheating to win the match
i checked on the web..but the authenticity of the website maybe doubtful.. anyways obstructing the field comes when there is a catch in question.here it was just fielding and the incident happened on the pitch..so under no circumstances it can be given out and hence noone of hyderabad players even appealed (this is important to note as they had symonds and gilchrist in their ranks)

u r right there. the batsman had to be given out "obstructing the field" on that ball. it was a deliberate act by the batsman. look at the replay clearly and u will get it what i wanted to say. if the batsman had been given out then, who knows, the result of the match might have been different. kolkata knight riders couldnt win by playing honestly, so they took to cheating to win the match
i checked on the web..but the authenticity of the website maybe doubtful.. anyways obstructing the field comes when there is a catch in question.here it was just fielding and the incident happened on the pitch..so under no circumstances it can be given out and hence none of hyderabad players even appealed (this is important to note as they had symonds and gilchrist in their ranks)

when they were about to lose' date=' they switched off 1 of the lights so as to get more time to think of their strategy.when 1 of their players was about to get run-out, he came in between the bowler(styris) & the ball when styris was about to pick up the ball. the batsman just run into him[/quote'] excellent deduction amits...without your sharp intellect and keen mind, who would have known? the character of sherlock holmes should make way for amits.