“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

Indian skipper Virat Kohli gave a stern reply to an Indian fan who told Kohli that he likes to see Australian and England batsmen in action rather than the Indian batsmen. Kohli told the fan to leave India and live somewhere else if this is the case. Kohli said the fan should not live in India and like other things. They should be loyal to their own country.

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/watch-leave-india-virat-kohli-tells-fan-who-like-foreign-batsmen-more-than-indian-batsmen/

Should it also apply to Germany National Football team fans as well? 

Edited by beetle

Say 20% of Ind fans are dumb, 20% of 1B+ ppl is a big number which goes around making unnecessary noise :facepalm:

why make such comments to an Ind cricketer? Cricketers are not customer service ppl who have to try to pamper you all the time  :lol:

PS a tweet in bad taste by the fan:

“He (anonymous) is an overrated batsman. Nothing seems special in his batting. I enjoy watching English and Australian batsman more than these Indians,” a fan wrote which irked the 30-year-old.

Edited by zen

Kidding me kohli saab? You play for private company called BCCI and we as cricket fan can love anybody. You are not even playing for country. Obviously most people loves indian batsman but there are few great batsman which you can't stop watching even when they play from opposition side. You can't force anyone to leave country for supporting any cricketer from other country. This way no cricket fans from other country should watch you too?

2 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Stupid statement from Kohli. I used to enjoy watching De Villiers when he was in the zone greater than any Indian batsman. Should i move to South Africa as well?

And you're not loyal to your country too.

This is parameter to judge loyalty for a person.

Sure, question was probably a cheap comment on him. But picking it and replying in this manner brings Kohli at lower level.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

And you're not loyal to your country too.

This is parameter to judge loyalty for a person.

Sure, question was probably a cheap comment on him. But picking it and replying in this manner brings Kohli at lower level.

Exactly. Even while responding to some journalists' questions in pre match and post match conferences he sometimes replies rudely and arrogantly which is not what is expected of India's captain honestly no matter what the question is. Now stooping to the level of trolls as well. Rightly getting flak for this comment.