“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

That fan should have said that he is fan of His giggle brother"Shoaib Malik"..Kohli would have immediately invited him for Diwali celebration at his home:phehe:

Seriously,Kohli should keep his PR personnel by side whenever he is posting to SM or going live for interaction..That public display of His clean India campaign by insulting some random common man was also not needed by him and his wife.

3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Account hacked?

Did I ever say I disliked Sachin, Sachin is one of the very rare guys who could maintain great relationships with his juniors.

My opinion of him as batsman will not change and I still maintain Kohli is better than him especially in odis.

5 hours ago, zen said:

Say 20% of Ind fans are dumb, 20% of 1B+ ppl is a big number which goes around making unnecessary noise :facepalm:

why make such comments to an Ind cricketer? Cricketers are not customer service ppl who have to try to pamper you all the time  :lol:

PS a tweet in bad taste by the fan:

“He (anonymous) is an overrated batsman. Nothing seems special in his batting. I enjoy watching English and Australian batsman more than these Indians,” a fan wrote which irked the 30-year-old.

what kind of a tweet is this...pathetic really..

'these Indians' ? who and what the * is he..did he come from a firangs arse. ?

4 hours ago, Moochad said:

I can understand the sentiment to an extent, but how can Kohli be justified on saying this? After one of our biggest losses in recent history, vs Pakistan in CT Final, he was seen laughing it up right after the match. He doesn't really have legs to stand on when lecturing fans here.   

yeah Kohli did take is easy but if the tweet share in this thread is true..then i think its a special case. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Yup but sachin was pretty classy throughout..with his tax free ferari sessionless member of parliament etc.

Yes yes you also would love to pay taxes on things you never buy but are gifted. Since you earned money everyone is entitled to it. Is there any rule that every single csk supporter has to be a senseless troll? Does it come with supporting the team or the chennai heat

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Yes yes you also would love to pay taxes on things you never buy but are gifted. Since you earned money everyone is entitled to it. Is there any rule that every single csk supporter has to be a senseless troll? Does it come with supporting the team or the chennai heat

you-mad-bro-geezer-14441626.png

lol that was very satisfying..

some scumbag posts **** about Indians and denigrates 'these Indians' self loathing piece of ****.. Kohli being a straight edged guy shoots and then thinks..and bloody all sachin fans here *ing jump around saying sachin was saint this that..what ever any one does you have to come here and say how your bhagwan is great is it ?

lol f off..

sachin is so short that he can be classed as a midget....just picked up records as he continued in a longer career than others, he was not as effective as some of his contemporaries and was pretty ordinary in clutch situations.. there :eyedance:

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Yup but sachin was pretty classy throughout..with his tax free ferari sessionless member of parliament etc.

no one is perfect, but saying one should seek different nationality if they don't like the home-grown batsmen masquerading as the national team while playing for a private monopoly called BCCI, is a much lower, gao-walla disdain for fellow human thats not even comparable. 

saying 'gtfo my country' to someone over a sport is a much lower class thinking than evading tax, i am sorry.