“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

no one is perfect, but saying one should seek different nationality if they don't like the home-grown batsmen masquerading as the national team while playing for a private monopoly called BCCI, is a much lower, gao-walla disdain for fellow human thats not even comparable. 

saying 'gtfo my country' to someone over a sport is a much lower class thinking than evading tax, i am sorry

No....

Evading tax means robbing the citizens of the country of services that the tax would have been used for.

Using stupid harsh words ...specially by a person not in power to do anything ( like a dictator ,or ruler) are just stupid harsh words. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

No....

Evading tax means robbing the citizens of the country of services that the tax would have been used for.

That does not make a person a low class cretin. Lots of crimes are sophisticated crimes vs being an unpar gawaar attitude. This is the attitude Kohli displays. I am not gonna consider a high level illegal espionage hacker who is highly educated and well mannered as low-class unpar-gawaar jaahil compared to an abuse-hurling bread-thief, even if its a 'bigger crime'. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Using stupid harsh words ...specially by a person not in power to do anything ( like a dictator ,or ruler) are just stupid harsh words. 

Yep, and the words Kohli used, shows his thinking is of a much lower, narrow-minded level. 

Not to mention, this whole tax-evasion thing is a nonsensical issue to begin with. Tendulkar is not obligated to file for taxes for a gift, especially when the gift-giver says they are gonna pay the tax and then screw it up. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That does not make a person a low class cretin. Lots of crimes are sophisticated crimes vs being an unpar gawaar attitude. This is the attitude Kohli displays. I am not gonna consider a high level illegal espionage hacker who is highly educated and well mannered as low-class unpar-gawaar jaahil compared to an abuse-hurling bread-thief, even if its a 'bigger crime'. 

Yep, and the words Kohli used, shows his thinking is of a much lower, narrow-minded level. 

Not to mention, this whole tax-evasion thing is a nonsensical issue to begin with. Tendulkar is not obligated to file for taxes for a gift, especially when the gift-giver says they are gonna pay the tax and then screw it up. 

The high class tax evaders are the biggest enemies of the country ....followed by the loan defaulters.

These people suck the country dry.

Low class abusive ones are just temporary irritants.

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

no one is perfect, but saying one should seek different nationality if they don't like the home-grown batsmen masquerading as the national team while playing for a private monopoly called BCCI, is a much lower, gao-walla disdain for fellow human thats not even comparable. 

saying 'gtfo my country' to someone over a sport is a much lower class thinking than evading tax, i am sorry. 

for the record Kohli did not say GTFO my country. But Sachin evaded tax and its a punishable offence. I am sorry, may be your should talk about history and Canadian law..not Indian law. 

Just now, Vilander said:

for the record Kohli did not say GTFO my country. But Sachin evaded tax and its a punishable offence. I am sorry, may be your should talk about history and Canadian law..not Indian law. 

Evaded tax? Lol getting a tax write off is not tax evasion? Looks like you commit fraud every year then when you apply for tax breaks 

6 hours ago, beetle said:

The high class tax evaders are the biggest enemies of the country ....followed by the loan defaulters.

These people suck the country dry.

Low class abusive ones are just temporary irritants.

Sachin has a trend  here.

I saw a program where all these guys wax eloquent about a poor bat maker..the old chap literally sits in squalor and mended bats. he says sheepishly that he does not demand high fees from any of the Indian batsmen just a couple of hundred rupees for mending bats etc, the point is why would multimillionares like sachin give the guy so little price for his 'great service' ? its common and the program said all of them Sachin, laxman, Dravid etc come to him to work on their bats often. 

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I am correcting a wrong statement. Tax evasion is a crime. Getting a  tax write off is not. Everyone does it. It is his hard earned money, he doesn’t owe anyone anything.

the delhi court did not think so and made sure he payed up ( fiat did on his behalf) no one even your baghwan is above law :)..he sure learnt a lesson there not to blatantly accept gifts and refuse to pay import duty on them..its like smuggling.. Unless Sachin wants an alternate career in smuggling..lol..ailaaaa

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

the delhi court did not think so and made sure he payed up ( fiat did on his behalf) no one even your baghwan is above law :)..he sure learnt a lesson there not to blatantly accept gifts and refuse to pay import duty on them..its like smuggling.. Unless Sachin wants an alternate career in smuggling..lol..ailaaaa

Ok. Now where are you going with this or what are you trying to prove here lol?