Ross Taylor complaining about Hafeez's bowling action in the ongoing ODI between NZ and Pak

Mosher

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Modi should give him honorary Indian citizenship for his top class whining.

And Pakistan should make Hafeez Prime

Minister  considering his history of cheating and manipulating rules- case in point your current PM if it helps Hafeez is a CT winner which seems to be a big deal for you guys forever  :rofl:

Edited by Global.Baba
7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Is burning widows and raping women in your blood?  How about religious riots?  

See doesn't sit right when the shoe is on the other foot is it?  Can't *ing believe I have to defend goddam greenbros whom I cant stand.  

Bash them or their team all you like, call out the terrorism, and the bs, but there are limits to what is OK and what is clearly not.  At least there ought to be. 

Top class chewtiapa. You don't have to defend Pakistanis. If you don't like my  comment just ignore it  :facepalm:

Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

He's a serial chucker who chooses to chuck whenever he wants. ICC should ban him from bowling altogether. Having said that, Ross taylor should not have done that. A private word with the umpire would have sufficed.

Why should he wait till he gets out and maybe result in them losing a match? He is well within his rights. There is no such rule against it.