State Elections 2018 - Rajastha, MP , Chhattisgarh , Telengana and Mizoram !!!

Austin 3:!6

On 11/17/2018 at 8:47 PM, Moochad said:

MP and CG will go for BJP

RJ will go for INC

Raje is supposed to be very unpopular, otherwise BJP would win there. Wondering why Shah sticks with her if she is so unpopular?

Difficult to remove people as we have learnt with our cricket team. Better to let them play and lose. 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:45 PM, ravishingravi said:

I think for supporting your reality you need to present facts. So, we will wait. 

NO need for that buddy.

These discussions are something where you will never be able to change perspective of another person.

Neither you nor me.

For, me it will always be that Modi is a PR machinery since his gujrat days but on ground dont feel changes as such.

Be it poverty, education or healthcare. 

6 hours ago, Oldhere said:

NO need for that buddy.

These discussions are something where you will never be able to change perspective of another person.

Neither you nor me.

For, me it will always be that Modi is a PR machinery since his gujrat days but on ground dont feel changes as such.

Be it poverty, education or healthcare. 

Considering the mandate and support Modi had, he is IMO the worst PM we have ever had. Not interested in engaging in a never ending debate, just stating my opinion. BTW I supported Modi in 2014 but in the last 4.5 years he has totally lost me. At this point, I would take a sack of potato over him. 

Edited by zep1706