Austin 3:!6

State Elections 2018 - Rajastha, MP , Chhattisgarh , Telengana and Mizoram !!!

On 11/17/2018 at 8:47 PM, Moochad said:

MP and CG will go for BJP

RJ will go for INC

Raje is supposed to be very unpopular, otherwise BJP would win there. Wondering why Shah sticks with her if she is so unpopular?

Difficult to remove people as we have learnt with our cricket team. Better to let them play and lose. 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:45 PM, ravishingravi said:

I think for supporting your reality you need to present facts. So, we will wait. 

NO need for that buddy.

These discussions are something where you will never be able to change perspective of another person.

Neither you nor me.

For, me it will always be that Modi is a PR machinery since his gujrat days but on ground dont feel changes as such.

Be it poverty, education or healthcare. 

6 hours ago, Oldhere said:

NO need for that buddy.

These discussions are something where you will never be able to change perspective of another person.

Neither you nor me.

For, me it will always be that Modi is a PR machinery since his gujrat days but on ground dont feel changes as such.

Be it poverty, education or healthcare. 

Considering the mandate and support Modi had, he is IMO the worst PM we have ever had. Not interested in engaging in a never ending debate, just stating my opinion. BTW I supported Modi in 2014 but in the last 4.5 years he has totally lost me. At this point, I would take a sack of potato over him. 

Edited by zep1706

I will say what I have always said before. People get fed up of congress. Bjp makes big promises about economy and growth. People vote bjp. Bjp cannot fulfil. Then fringe groups starts communal things, cow lynchings, temple talk with bjp doing nothing to stop. People vote out bjp. It is a pattern which is repeating from Atals time yet they never learn. Most people vote for bjp for growth not religion.

Edited by CSK Fan

17 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I will say what I have always said before. People get fed up of congress. Bjp makes big promises about economy and growth. People vote bjp. Bjp cannot fulfil. Then fringe groups starts communal things, cow lynchings, temple talk with bjp doing nothing to stop. People vote out bjp. It is a pattern which is repeating from Atals time yet they never learn. Most people vote for bjp for growth not religion.

Completely agree with you

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Congress sweeping Rajasthan , MP , Chhattisgarh , neck to neck fight in Telengana

Neck to Neck in Telangana ? lol TRS leading almost 100 seats. Congress formed alliance with TDP and multiple parties called it grand alliance. 

30 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Agreed except the "fringe group" bit. There's no fringe group and mainstream divide in BJP. Yogi was supposed to be fringe, he is mainstream now. All these so called fringe groups have complete support from the top. 

Edited by zep1706

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

This is the beginning of the end for Modi and the BJP,instead of Governing they have tried to undermine the whole republic.I would rather see a unified opposition in the next election than see BJP win.

I still think Lok Shabha elections can go differently from assembly elections. Regardless of whoever wins in 2019, I hope we get a coalition and not a majority govt. In theory a majority govt is better but in practice it's the opposite, coalition provides the necessary internal checks and balances that Indian institutions lack. I feel Modi would have performed better if he didn't have a clear majority. 

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Neck to Neck in Telangana ? lol TRS leading almost 100 seats. Congress formed alliance with TDP and multiple parties called it grand alliance. 

That was 3 hours ago at that time they were equal after that TRS just blown congress.

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

They lose one state after another while their partymen fast and protest to keep ' women of the objectionable age' out of a temple.

:congrats:

Who you think will win the 2019 election?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 12/1/2018 at 6:59 PM, diga said:

Its more important that Modi wins the 2019 central elections than winning these states now.. Hopefully it will not be a huge loss. Would take a hung assembly in the interim

Looks like a hung assembly in MP & Raj... 

All three are anti-incumbant vote. Close in Rajasthan and MP. Its not landslide like 2013. So a bit of Modi campaigning for lok sabha, BJP still can make it in 2019, they need to know Hindus don't need BJP, but BJP needs Hindus. Bring an legislative  ordinance on Ram Mandir, then let's who wins in 2019.

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

You make it seem like fringe groups are a new phenomenon patented by the BJP. This is just a stupid propaganda. Yes,BJP could have done so much especially after the overwhelming majority they had and still did nothing. You can criticize their governance and initiatives but that communal politics argument is just a lazy shortcut to analyze BJP’s failure  every time it happens. 

Dont forget BJP won in Gujarat overwhelmingly after 2002. Cow lynching rumors and award vaapsi crap began even before Yogi became the CM.

Edited by Global.Baba

29 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

You make it seem like fringe groups are a new phenomenon patented by the BJP. This is just a stupid propaganda. Yes,BJP could have done so much especially after the overwhelming majority they had and still did nothing. You can criticize their governance and initiatives but that communal politics argument is just a lazy shortcut to analyze BJP’s failure  every time it happens. 

Dont forget BJP won in Gujarat overwhelmingly after 2002. Cow lynching rumors and award vaapsi crap began even before Yogi became the CM.

Gujrat is definitely an exception and why BJP ruled there for so long. Fringe groups are always there but surely you cannot deny such incidents get more whenever BJP comes into power? And the Mandir issue? BTW Modi and his fans loved to call Manmohan as mute but Modi has never addressed a single such incident himself

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

All three are anti-incumbant vote. Close in Rajasthan and MP. Its not landslide like 2013. So a bit of Modi campaigning for lok sabha, BJP still can make it in 2019, they need to know Hindus don't need BJP, but BJP needs Hindus. Bring an legislative  ordinance on Ram Mandir, then let's who wins in 2019.

Why didnt the anti incumbancy happen for 15 years in MP?

As for Ram mandir, you are being retarded, no one cares about that. India cares about peace, prosperity, jobs and economy

Maryada Purshottam Shri Ram wouldnt want a single innocent person to be killed in his name, shame on people like you using his name for politics and inciting riots and violence in the name of Hinduism. You are against everything Hinduism stood for

3 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Gujrat is definitely an exception and why BJP ruled there for so long. Fringe groups are always there but surely you cannot deny such incidents get more whenever BJP comes into power? And the Mandir issue? BTW Modi and his fans loved to call Manmohan as mute but Modi has never addressed a single such incident himself

Can it also be that those kind of incidents get highlighted and played into a lot more when BJP is in power?

There were far worse incidents than the so called cow lynchings (by the way not down playing the loss of innocent lives) but the outrage seemed to be the strongest with beef ban and with these incidents with all the award vaapsi crap. 

Edited by Global.Baba

But one thing is for sure. If this is the best congress can do (hardly crossed 100 in Rajasthan and is yet to get majority in MP, 2019 is done and dusted. I have like 15 friends from these states and it is 50-50 for BJP/Cong. But when it comes to Modi and 2019, almost 12 of them vouch for him.

Look at 2013 results. Infact even this time, Vote share of BJP is more than Congress in MP, almost neck to neck in Rajasthan.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Why the hell is this moron from the gandhi family the face of congress?

Useless nincompoop!!

Why can't they have someone like sachin pilot as their leader. That would make things better.

Because they are against nepotism. Oh wait :phehe:

Edited by Clarke