State Elections 2018 - Rajastha, MP , Chhattisgarh , Telengana and Mizoram !!!

Austin 3:!6

I will say what I have always said before. People get fed up of congress. Bjp makes big promises about economy and growth. People vote bjp. Bjp cannot fulfil. Then fringe groups starts communal things, cow lynchings, temple talk with bjp doing nothing to stop. People vote out bjp. It is a pattern which is repeating from Atals time yet they never learn. Most people vote for bjp for growth not religion.

Edited by CSK Fan

17 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I will say what I have always said before. People get fed up of congress. Bjp makes big promises about economy and growth. People vote bjp. Bjp cannot fulfil. Then fringe groups starts communal things, cow lynchings, temple talk with bjp doing nothing to stop. People vote out bjp. It is a pattern which is repeating from Atals time yet they never learn. Most people vote for bjp for growth not religion.

Completely agree with you

30 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Agreed except the "fringe group" bit. There's no fringe group and mainstream divide in BJP. Yogi was supposed to be fringe, he is mainstream now. All these so called fringe groups have complete support from the top. 

Edited by zep1706

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

This is the beginning of the end for Modi and the BJP,instead of Governing they have tried to undermine the whole republic.I would rather see a unified opposition in the next election than see BJP win.

I still think Lok Shabha elections can go differently from assembly elections. Regardless of whoever wins in 2019, I hope we get a coalition and not a majority govt. In theory a majority govt is better but in practice it's the opposite, coalition provides the necessary internal checks and balances that Indian institutions lack. I feel Modi would have performed better if he didn't have a clear majority. 

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

They lose one state after another while their partymen fast and protest to keep ' women of the objectionable age' out of a temple.

:congrats:

Who you think will win the 2019 election?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk