Jump to content
Austin 3:!6

State Elections 2018 - Rajastha, MP , Chhattisgarh , Telengana and Mizoram !!!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Why didnt the anti incumbancy happen for 15 years in MP?

 

As for Ram mandir, you are being retarded, no one cares about that. India cares about peace, prosperity, jobs and economy

 

Maryada Purshottam Shri Ram wouldnt want a single innocent person to be killed in his name, shame on people like you using his name for politics and inciting riots and violence in the name of Hinduism. You are against everything Hinduism stood for

 

Mandir Wahin banega! Slap in your face for Dhimmidudes like you.

 

20fa3bd67e4dc14fb6ca7c6399b6ddc6.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

FB_IMG_1544557221821.jpg.be58c5fec920de9d98f51f3e41844d62.jpg

Decline of NDA

TRS & BJD are “neutral” to NDA, if the need arises...

 

BJP will lose more states like Haryana, Bihar and even Gujarat in coming years...

 

BJP leadership became overconfident or maybe they know their fate is short lived in this country. 

 

After Modi there’s no leader to replace him... Yogi can’t even get BJP candidate win in his own constituency... he campaigned in Picchatisgah extensively and the results are there for everybody to see...

 

Congress has a future leader in place, BJP hasn’t..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw guys, did you realize the gains already made from these elections as soon as the results came out ? I mean yeah, secularism defeated communalism bla bla but more importantly ..

 

 

Election Commission has been restored to full glory & neutrality :police:

 

EVMs are the in thing and not compromised any longer :bandit:

 

Had BJP won the states, we'd have lost one of our core institutions and the modern means of conducting elections :embaressed_smile: thank you Congress & Rahul Gandhi for restoring our key institution :hatsoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Tragedy for Shivraj , if he got just 4337 in 10 seats where there was photo finish he would have been CM fourth time

https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/mp-assembly-election-the-curse-of-4337-on-shivraj-singh-chouhan-atrc-1-1046551.html

NOTA played a huge role in MP & CG, especially in MP where the margin is so so less. At least Shivraj took them to a respectable total,whereas in exit polls the weren't even showing them any close.
Meanwhile in CG, in few larger towns & cities there are localities of general/upper caste/business class who have voted in unison for INC this time. Mind you, this has been the traditional votebank of BJP & even though they tried to fight the incumbency it backfired & mentally even the core group of BJP knew that the past successes from tribal belt would be difficult to reciprocate this time.
 

18 hours ago, Clarke said:

Election Commission has been restored to full glory & neutrality :police:

 

EVMs are the in thing and not compromised any longer :bandit:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/dec/07/two-men-held-for-possessing-laptops-in-strongroom-with-evms-in-chhattisgarh-1908481.html
Congressmen were protesting about this issue a week back & now they've completely forgotten about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Now the clown prince ( commode ) will announce 6 months of gladitorial games and people will love that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

He ll bring that patel statue vs upcoming shivaji statue for the gladitator games. Very excited to see this contest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets be clear. Till V P singh, It was Congress on one side and rest on other.

Nxt election will be first to be BJP on one side and rest on other side.

My expectation is, It will be a carnage. BJP will loose heavily. Whoever forms the government, wont last for 5 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 3:56 AM, mishra said:

Lets be clear. Till V P singh, It was Congress on one side and rest on other.

Nxt election will be first to be BJP on one side and rest on other side.

My expectation is, It will be a carnage. BJP will loose heavily. Whoever forms the government, wont last for 5 years

2004 was also BJP on one side rest on others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

2004 was also BJP on one side rest on others

Not exactly, When SP and BSP come together, things are different.

I will be surprised if BJP wins even 1 seat in UP.

@asterix bhai, UP caste equation is such that Muslims along with SP BSP vote bank can rout anyone. Any victory by BJP in UP will be more down to Yogi and political calculations 

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mishra said:

Not exactly, When SP and BSP come together, things are different.

I will be surprised if BJP wins even 1 seat in UP.

@asterix bhai, UP caste equation is such that Muslims along with SP BSP vote bank can rout anyone. Any victory by BJP in UP will be more down to Yogi and political calculations 

Its nothing but 100% muslim consolidation. Thats the only reason why this communal alliance is done.

 

So like Delhi, BJP doesnt drop its vote share but one sided consolidation means a heavy win of the opposition. Welcome to new India where one community rules...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, someone said:

Its nothing but 100% muslim consolidation. Thats the only reason why this communal alliance is done.

 

So like Delhi, BJP doesnt drop its vote share but one sided consolidation means a heavy win of the opposition. Welcome to new India where one community rules...

Mayawati owns about 30% UP votes.

Mulayam own about 30% UP votes.

BJP owns about 35% votes. So, no chance of Modi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mishra said:

Mayawati owns about 30% UP votes.

Mulayam own about 30% UP votes.

BJP owns about 35% votes. So, no chance of Modi

 

Nobody owns anything. Else BJP would never win any 2014. So lets not get pessimistic.

 

It’s just this communal alliance have a big headstart with 30% communal muslim votes in the bank and add the variable 10-40% caste vote. So like muslim voters, BJP needs it voters to come out in big numbers and to defeat Congress and its allies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, someone said:

Nobody owns anything. Else BJP would never win any 2014. So lets not get pessimistic.

 

It’s just this communal alliance have a big headstart with 30% communal muslim votes in the bank and add the variable 10-40% caste vote. So like muslim voters, BJP needs it voters to come out in big numbers and to defeat Congress and its allies.

BJP needs to win villages this is where the election 2019 will be won. Where are the SOPS for farmers and old people and jobs for young people ? BJP needs to beat congress at their own game. Look at how KCR did in Telangana he beat congress at their own game. Funny thing was congress offered double the TRS Sops but still couldn't win. :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×