Another terrorist attack by so called peacefulls

DHONI_FANN

Lol.. LMAO on those who claim this is not a religion based attack.. ISIS has taken full responsibility for this attack. Now don't tell me terrorism has no religion. One poster in particular jumps every now and then and keeps poking his nose in order to defend terrorists and cheats whenever he finds opportunity. GTFO idiot who needs ur expert commentary 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Its a shame that this attack is considered terrorism while the other one is just a shooting even though that had more casualties.

Does it really matter what the label is?  Both are tragedies.  Why are you focusing on that aspect of it?  Its kind of victim mentality to think that way.  

In some ways the california one is way worse because its self-inflicted due to the utter stupidity of US gun laws.  

2 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lol.. LMAO who claim this is not a religion based attack.. ISIS has taken full responsibility of this attack. Now don't tell me terrorist has no religion. One particular poster keeps poking his nose in order to defend terrorists and cheats. GTFO idiot who need Ur expert commentary 

Bigotry and hate speech deserves to be called out as such.  Too damn bad if you dont like it.

Just now, cric_fan said:

OP prob labels us all terrorists based on one person’s action. Same guy who was crying about Kashmir rape case being reported because he was worried more about the image of India.

Why the victim mentality? Why no comment on most attacks being linked to a certain community or religion? Why do you have to bring up another unfortunate event, does it justify everything?

Why the victim mentality? Why no comment on most attacks being linked to a certain community or religion? Why do you have to bring up another unfortunate event, does it justify everything?

What victim mentality? I was pointing out OP’s double standards. What’s up your a$$? Of course I am aware these ppl are affiliated to a certain religion. But doesn’t mean I will blame the religion.

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

What victim mentality? I was pointing out OP’s double standards. What’s up your a$$? Of course I am aware these ppl are affiliated to a certain religion. But doesn’t mean I will blame the religion.

Lol. People like you are the problem. Every time some crap like this happens, I see FB posts and videos of how these terrorists don’t stand for the religion and other bs.

Not a single guy comes out and says. Yes there is a problem and we ought to fix it.

Most of these guys belong to your homeland as well.

what is my problem? Yeah the very fact that me and my family  could be mistaken for a neighboring country and religion and be victim of a hate crime thanks to some idiots.