Is time running out for KL Rahul fast?

Austin 3:!6

I think time is fast running out for him. He keep getting out to poor shots and seems to be not learning from his mistakes at all. Ideally by now he should be an established batsman in the team. Remember he made his test debut in 2014.

We get to hear from few here, how Kohli was jealous of his supreme talent and deliberately kept him in bench. How Dhawan/Rohit should give their opening slot to him as he is a bigger talent...next best thing...bla bla.

Post IPL 2018, even I thought he can be the backbone of our batting but he dissapointed massively. In the latest test series against WI, a 18 yo debutant Prithvi Shaw outbatted him with more confidence. All Rahul did was wasted DRS. Looked aweful in Eng and Broad/Anderson made him look like a tailender with incoming deliveries. Played only 1 good knock in a dead rubber.

With Vijay back for Aust tour, doubt Rahul will be a sure starter in our test team now.

Rayudu sealed his spot in ODIs and dont see Rahul replacing him in anytime soon. Also with players like Gill, Agarwal, Iyer awaiting, it will only get tougher.

T20 is his final frontier but the way he is playing, he might lose that place as well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

May be he should work on his batting more than running around and doing the biddings of his management company.

For a guy who has not done much, he seems more interested in taking part in shows ....like the one he did some time back and the one to come with karan johar.

Pehle kuch ban le Kl.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/koffee-with-karan-6-karan-johar-to-brew-mance-with-cricketers-hardik-pandya-and-kl-rahul-1934851.html

On 11/7/2018 at 12:52 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

For the love of god dnt have such pressure on a youngster .....everyone shud be allowed their own sweet time

No 2 players are same, everyone has diff challenges so they will take their own time

No need to panic, its not been long . Pant has shown he can do well at international level....now stick by him...dnt do the same mistake as we did with KL and now he looks under self doubt 

This is what i posted regd pant few days ago, same for rahul

Patience rakho youngster ke saath ya budho se kaam chalao 

19 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Rahul is no youngster. He made his debut in 2014...just 1 year after Dhawan. Shouod hv established himself by now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

he avg around 40 in test not bad, more so has 100s overseas which is not easy

Havnt got chances in odi properly

Look at his record in t20 absolutely phenomenal 

cricketers take time- rohit , yuvraj, Zak  were gr8 xamples ( these guys were written off by many and now those ppl look fool)

Whats the urgency ??? he hasnt even gotten proper backing ....give each career its breathing space

U dnt find talents like rahul every day

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Raul is going nowhere ,he is an integral part of the test team and the England series showed that ,despite failures he was trusted upon and given a good run .

In odis he's a misfit for the TM atm but I am pretty sure he'd do well at #4 if given a decent run .

In t20s he needs to open 

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He and Pandey, they can blame only themselves, Not performing when given a chance, is not unlucky if it happens once or twice. I think both have been given enough chances , they can't cry. Dhwan, Pant , Rohit have marked themselves when given chance. Even Rayudu, for god's sake.

Lol Rohit took 80 match to establish himself that too after 80 matches he has given opening slot. We have seen what Raydu did in his last aus series Nd u ll also see soon enough how Rayadu ll smoke starc, Hazelwood and Cummins to submission just by his mere presence on the crease.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Lol Rohit took 80 match to establish himself that too after 80 matches he has given opening slot. We have seen what Raydu did in his last aus series Nd u ll also see soon enough how Rayadu ll smoke starc, Hazelwood and Cummins to submission just by his mere presence on the crease.

Australian seam bowlers will be quaking in their boots at the thought of facing Lord Rayudud. 

People who are getting twist in their chaddhis, should first ensure what performance they are criticizing. If it's T20 than he is the best T20 batsmen from India no3 in icc ranking with a SR of 147. If  it's test than his AVG is 36 and he needs to improve their now that he is getting regular chances. But if it's odi people should look themselves in the mirror before criticizing as he has played grand total is of 13 Odis since his debut and that too not in a stretch. When we have so many mediocre budhha are playing since eternity like Rayadu, Karthik, dhongi since years without performance s why everyone is after rahuls back who is not even getting chances in odi. Is it his mistake that he has been made backup opner? Bloddy hypocrites , stats Dekha Nahi as Gaye criticize karney.