November 25 – Australia v India, SCG, 3rd T20I

December 6-10 – Australia v India, Adelaide Oval, 1st Test
December 14-18 – Australia v India, Perth Stadium, 2nd Test
December 26-30 – Australia v India, MCG, 3rd Test
January 3-7 – Australia v India, SCG, 4th Test

January 12 – Australia v India, SCG, 1st ODI
January 15 – Australia v India, Adelaide Oval, 2nd ODI
January 18 – Australia v India, MCG, 3rd ODI

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-vs-austalia-schedule-fixtures-complete-match-list-5156821/?gclid=CjwKCAiA5qTfBRAoEiwAwQy-6R6D02lKEPKoOQjdcX2UPhkVxk_vE8yCXxJ9JWjGz_1Ng6ELCjNsjRoCQZAQAvD_BwE

Edited by tweaker

India have named a strong 18-player squad for their Test series against Australia this summer, while former captain MS Dhoni will not be seen during the Twenty20 series against the Aussies.

India Test squad: Virat Kohli (C), M Vijay, KL Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Parthiv Patel, Ravi Ashwin, Ravi Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar

India Twenty20 squad: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed

10 hours ago, tweaker said:

Rohit is rested for India A match against New Zealand A .

If Rohit is serious to play test cricket he should have played in this match.

Karun Nair Inspite of 300 is out of the squad, Vihari Inspite of his 50 on debut in England has no chance to play in the test, but Rohit will walk in to test team. 

one of the worst moves in recent history.

Rohit wants to play tests but not the A game - because i think he does not want to fail in those games again - what was the point of dropping him if he acts like he never was dropped. lol pathetic.

Do you really think that the current India squad is the best team in the 15-20 years who played in the overseas as 'Ravi Shastri' said in a recent event?

Here is something that the former Australian Captain Steve Waugh got to say about it.
Read More

There are many controversies going on about Ravi Shastri's recent comment, also it is pretty much clear that during this tour to Australia it will be a tough one for the Indian team after the continuous loss in the last several series. Australia as ever is gonna be tough to beat in their home for our team. Let's hope for the best, All the best to team India and Captain Virat Kohli.

-Team CricDost

Same old losers in the team. Proves it does not matter how you perform. Keep Bewda and Kulli Khushh and you will be rewarded.

Also I thought India had a lot of young Phassshht bawlers? Still pick the same old same old?

Another auss whoppin’ down under coming up from depleted Aussie team. Hope Bewda’s scars have not healed yet from SA and Eng.

Phuck de India. C’mon Aussie c’mon!