Social Experiments: Indian in Pakistan and Pakistani in India

Alam_dar

Never loose your faith in humanity and good. 

Pakistani in India:

And Indian in Pakistan:

Yes, there are also extremist religious people (who are also ultra nationalists) present who hate any human being across the border and will try their best kill the innocent creature. Alas. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, someone said:

Its biased videos. He should wear a turban or pandit clothes in Pakistan and then see the reactions. 

on india, we have more muslims than pakistan. So there isnt any hatred against other religion generally.

What little/more show of humanity we see in both countries, I am thankful for that. 

I wish one day Pandit Clothes don't matter any more too. But at moment we are far away from it. 

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Never loose your faith in humanity and good. 

Pakistani in India:

And Indian in Pakistan:

Yes, there are also extremist religious people (who are also ultra nationalists) present who hate any human being across the border and will try their best kill the innocent creature. Alas. 

Both videos looked quite fake , The way they were asking for money , they looked more like beggar than a person in genuine need.

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What little/more show of humanity we see in both countries, I am thankful for that. 

I wish one day Pandit Clothes don't matter any more too. But at moment we are far away from it. 

Its stupid of you to even compare both countries together. In India, you can show your religion identity openly and nothing to fear.  But the same cannot be said about Pakistan. Thus, my point that in the video, he should wear a turban or pandit clothes in Pakistan and see the reaction. 

Edited by someone

7 hours ago, someone said:

Its stupid of you to even compare both countries together. In India, you can show your religion identity openly and nothing to fear.  But the same cannot be said about Pakistan. Thus, my point that in the video, he should wear a turban or pandit clothes in Pakistan and see the reaction. 

It is not about comparing. I wonder why are you making it an issue while no where I have compared them or said that they are at the same level. Most Pakistanis never met any Hindu in whole of their life and they surely they are far behind when it comes to seeing a Pundit on the streets of Pakistan. 

But here we are talking about the positives. Despite preaching of hatred against each other from the RW, still people are capable of loving and respecting and helping each other. This is a big positive. This same respect could be found when both communities interact in the western countries. Very often they are best friends and absolutely no problems. 

I am thankful for all these positive things and it makes my heart filled with joy. 

20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Both videos looked quite fake , The way they were asking for money , they looked more like beggar than a person in genuine need.

It may be that they are fake. 

But I know one thing, even if they are fake, still I am thankful for making such videos, which give hope and spread message of love and peace. For me, even very little something is better than nothing. I just want to stay positive and dream for a better hate free beautiful world.