Posts expected in World Cup

Parth

Re: Posts expected in World Cup Ravi, we need to start a separate page (with an appropriate link on the menu bar, ie; indiancricketfans.com/cwc07) dedicated entirely to our coverage of the 2007 WC. Here are the features we need; - Profiles of India's first round oppnents - Profiles of all WI grounds (corresponding with India's record there) - Indian WC stats and records page - A link to the superselector game - Maybe a predictor/betting game ? - RSS Newsfeeds ...and most importantly; a preview before every match India play, along with a bulletin to follow a day after the match finishes. I volunteer to write columns, but we need a couple (read 3/4) more people to put up their hands - once we have a large enough crew; we can work out some sort of schedule. What d'ya say

Re: Posts expected in World Cup

Ravi, we need to start a separate page (with an appropriate link on the menu bar, ie; indiancricketfans.com/cwc07) dedicated entirely to our coverage of the 2007 WC. Here are the features we need; - Profiles of India's first round oppnents - Profiles of all WI grounds (corresponding with India's record there) - Indian WC stats and records page - A link to the superselector game - Maybe a predictor/betting game ? - RSS Newsfeeds ...and most importantly; a preview before every match India play, along with a bulletin to follow a day after the match finishes. I volunteer to write columns, but we need a couple (read 3/4) more people to put up their hands - once we have a large enough crew; we can work out some sort of schedule. What d'ya say
I would volunteer to put news, views and reviews on the WC07 section predator

Ravi, we need to start a separate page (with an appropriate link on the menu bar, ie; indiancricketfans.com/cwc07) dedicated entirely to our coverage of the 2007 WC. Here are the features we need; - Profiles of India's first round oppnents - Profiles of all WI grounds (corresponding with India's record there) - Indian WC stats and records page - A link to the superselector game - Maybe a predictor/betting game ? - RSS Newsfeeds ...and most importantly; a preview before every match India play, along with a bulletin to follow a day after the match finishes. I volunteer to write columns, but we need a couple (read 3/4) more people to put up their hands - once we have a large enough crew; we can work out some sort of schedule. What d'ya say
I would volunteer to put news, views and reviews on the WC07 section predator
I did start this all important forum where predator came up with the lidea, I would be delighted to help.

On an average the hits are between 8k to 15k. There are about 20-25 new signups every week. I would think this number will double or even triple during the WC.
Ravi I will be willing to help and put up news, views and reviews for the world cup mathces. I would be honoured to help and be part of this idea predator came up with. (I did start this forum where predator got the idea pleaseeeeeeeeee can I help)

That is fantastic Pred, you have put together a very good list. We sure should do this. How often are you going to write mate? I will look for few guys to chip in too. I hope the likes of Dhondy, Gator, Shailesh, Birbal2 (he may not :hic: but he's good), Rahul contribute in the form of articles. They are all very good IMO. I think we need to first recognize the contributors and then should talk more often.

That is fantastic Pred, you have put together a very good list. We sure should do this. How often are you going to write mate? I will look for few guys to chip in too. I hope the likes of Dhondy, Gator, Shailesh, Birbal2 (he may not :hic: but he's good), Rahul contribute in the form of articles. They are all very good IMO. I think we need to first recognize the contributors and then should talk more often.
I will be definatley willing to help, I may be only a domestic player but I did start this forum you and Predator are talking on and without this forum you and Predator may not have been able to come up with this great idea

On an average the hits are between 8k to 15k. There are about 20-25 new signups every week. I would think this number will double or even triple during the WC.
Ravi I will be willing to help and put up news, views and reviews for the world cup mathces. I would be honoured to help and be part of this idea predator came up with. (I did start this forum where predator got the idea pleaseeeeeeeeee can I help)
Of course you can mate, guys like you are the ones that are going to take this website forward. I really look forward to your contributions once we get this rolling. Probably will set up another sub forum only visible for the guys that are going to be involved with contributing to this WC venture.

Of course you can mate, guys like you are the ones that are going to take this website forward. I really look forward to your contributions once we get this rolling. Probably will set up another sub forum only visible for the guys that are going to be involved with contributing to this WC venture.
Thanks Ravi

Thanks Ravi and I am on school vacation during the World Cup, so i'll be at home all day wacthing and posting, thank you :hail::hail::hail:

Glad to see you agree. But we need some consensus on it first - perhaps you could make this a sticky ? Everyone has their own lives outside of cyberspace; so a schedule is of vital importance. I am thinking you, I, Dhondy, and Gator/Shailesh/Lurker, etc. (the regular posters) could have a rotation going on - two posters cover one match one week, another pair covers another match the next week, and so forth. So for example, you could start with the preview for the Bangladesh match, i'd write the post-match bulletin. Dhondy and Gator do the previews/post-match respectively for the Bermuda match, etc. If we approach this in a systematic way, i think it could work out well. Do the other ideas on my list sound feasible ? The RSS feeds should be very simple to encode. We'll need more space for pics and better formatting to incorporate stat tables, etc.

Glad to see you agree. But we need some consensus on it first - perhaps you could make this a sticky ? Everyone has their own lives outside of cyberspace; so a schedule is of vital importance. I am thinking you, I, Dhondy, and Gator/Shailesh/Lurker, etc. (the regular posters) could have a rotation going on - two posters cover one match one week, another pair covers another match the next week, and so forth. So for example, you could start with the preview for the Bangladesh match, i'd write the post-match bulletin. Dhondy and Gator do the previews/post-match respectively for the Bermuda match, etc. If we approach this in a systematic way, i think it could work out well.
I have already spoken to Ravi but I would be 100% willing to help with this idea.

Glad to see you agree. But we need some consensus on it first - perhaps you could make this a sticky ? Everyone has their own lives outside of cyberspace; so a schedule is of vital importance. I am thinking you, I, Dhondy, and Gator/Shailesh/Lurker, etc. (the regular posters) could have a rotation going on - two posters cover one match one week, another pair covers another match the next week, and so forth. So for example, you could start with the preview for the Bangladesh match, i'd write the post-match bulletin. Dhondy and Gator do the previews/post-match respectively for the Bermuda match, etc. If we approach this in a systematic way, i think it could work out well. Do the other ideas on my list sound feasible ? The RSS feeds should be very simple to encode. We'll need more space for pics and better formatting to incorporate stat tables, etc.
A schedule is definatley vital and pleassss include me, Ravi talked to me, just look up in this forum, I will be hounoured to help.