Shahid Afridi’s lesson to PM Imran Khan: Pakistan doesn't need Kashmir; it can’t even handle its 4 provinces

Singh bling

6 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

He never said that Kashmir must continue to be part of Bharat. So don't be too happy. 

Pakistanis have set such a low benchmark that there should some amount of  appreciation for a rare logical statement pointing out their problems instead of the usual trashy bravado.

Thanks for  pointing out the specifics of his statement though

3 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Lala is living in lala land. Most of peace time talks between India Pakistan on Kashmir problem actually to

1. Laddakh and Jammu be assimilated to India.

2. Uninhabited area's control to be divided between India and Pakistan depending upon LoC and adjustments to accessibility

3. Create a federal state called Kashmir (Gilgit, Hammirpur, Kashmir) where both Indian and Pakistani should have complete say (who and how much to be chalked out) over the foreign policy of that federal state

4. LoC to be completely demilitarized and Joint Patrolling mechanism to be developed

Problems:

1. Pakistan Held Kashmiri leaders do not want to integrate with Indian Kashmir because in that federal system, They will become minority

2. New Kashmir inhibbits India's access to Laddakh Leh

3. Trust deficit between the two nations

4. Boundries of inhabited areas and uninhabitated areas

Also not final is how joint India Pak forces may patrol the border.

Edited by mishra

"My comments are being misconstrued by Indian media! I'm passionate about my country and greatly value the struggles of Kashmiris. Humanity must prevail and they should get their rights.

"My clip is incomplete and out of context as what I said before that is missing. Kashmir is unresolved dispute... It must be resolved as per the UN resolution. Myself along with every Pakistani support Kashmiri freedom struggle. Kashmir belongs to Pakistan," he added

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/cricketer-shahid-afridi-proposes-to-free-pok-says-pak-can-t-even-manage-its-4-provinces