Interesting dubsmash/lipsync

vvvslaxman

i like dubmash mirnalini ravi .. she is cute ( and doable :Giggity: 

once i complemented her saying she can emote better than 99% of the actress in films and looks cute .. she liked my post :p: 

i asked her to post more regularly like weekly twice/thrice , she ( or her page admin ) replied that she is working and have time constraints .. 

i told her that i stay near koramangla ( she works in whitefield though :p: ) and i can be her videographer if she wants .. she blocked me ( i think all her pages are handled by her mom or sister ) 

Just now, velu said:

once i complemented her saying she can emote better than 99% of the actress in films and looks cute .. she liked my post :p: 

i asked her to post more regularly like weekly twice/thrice , she ( or her page admin ) replied that she is working and have time constraints .. 

i told her that i stay near koramangla ( she works in whitefield though :p: ) and i can be her videographer if she wants .. she blocked me ( i think all her pages are handled by her mom or sister ) 

And you are surprised by that :hmmmm2:

12 hours ago, velu said:

Despo tharki saale.  :laugh:

19 hours ago, velu said:

YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HERE .... :roti:

Then started fresh another day..

tsk tsk tsk......:wp19:

You don't know when to stop or pause....:no:

Edited by beetle

26 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

@vvvslaxman what crap do you watch :no:

cant blame you though, have been through that Youtube Rabbit hole of random videos plenty of times :giggle: 

Once you watch a dubsmash it keeps popping up with random suggestions.  Most of the dubsmashes i have come into are Tamil ones. THey do a lot of dubsmash for dialogues with filthy words.