India A Tour of NZ

Mosher

26 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

A good game here for Siraj will push his case for Australia team...

He is definitely a match winner who has the ability to run thru the lineups on his day...

This guy is must in test matches ..... I wish we had Ganguly like captain....Kohli has zero eye for talent

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Test Squad has already been announced with Bhuvi, Bumrah, Ishant, Shami and Umesh as 5 pacers. Can't see them making any additions now.

I have a terrible feeling, Siraj may start to regress gradually due to lack of opportunities. Must be so difficult to stay motivated after picking 65-70 wickets for India A this year. It's equivalent to a batsman scoring 7-8 100s and not getting opportunities.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What is so special about Samarth and Easwarana that they have kept Gill and Shreyas Iyer out of the team? And where is Ishan Kishan? Way too much chopping and changing in the squad

i think they ll give kishen n bharat 1-1 game, thats ok i still feel kishen has a long way to go in his keeping n batting in long format

But no way u can drop gill, its baffling

9 hours ago, tweaker said:

Opener Hamish Rutherford , who copped a blow on his helmet, will see a doctor before any decision is made on whether he would resume batting .

Rutherford was struck by fast bowler Mohammed Siraj when he was on 9, and following an assessment, he sat out of the rest of the day. 

it seems Siraj would be truly bowling fast as the batsman was hit on helmet and still he dd not come to bat...probably the bouncer would be around 144-45k..

siraj rocks.

Totally disagree with some comments here writing off some player here

Bharat is excellent keeepr and imo is much better contendder for test keeping slot then Kishan.  Kishan is younger hence the hype.  But bharat techincally better and defo better keeper.  See him play guys he is good

And no probs with other bats in.  They done well in FIRST CLASS cricket not IPL andf not TEENAGERS hence ICF turns noses up at them.

Aggarwal opening.  Joke not in test squad frankly

18 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Totally disagree with some comments here writing off some player here

Bharat is excellent keeepr and imo is much better contendder for test keeping slot then Kishan.  Kishan is younger hence the hype.  But bharat techincally better and defo better keeper.  See him play guys he is good

And no probs with other bats in.  They done well in FIRST CLASS cricket not IPL andf not TEENAGERS hence ICF turns noses up at them.

Aggarwal opening.  Joke not in test squad frankly

LOL only you can diss young players?

Siraj has to be given an opportunity soon. Can't remember an Indian pacer doing so much for India A and not getting an opportunity at all. For how long can a youngster stay motivated if he's being neglected consistently. 

3 hours ago, fineleg said:

26 overs, 2 wkts Gurbani

23 overs, 4 wkts Siraj

23 overs, only 1 wicket Saini - I was expecting more from Saini as well

These are important opportunities for Navdeep Saini to cash in

For me, saini is little over-rated esp in ICF....

He doesn't have too many wicket taking deliveries...

This guy reminds me f Pankaj of rajasthan

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

For me, saini is little over-rated esp in ICF....

He doesn't have too many wicket taking deliveries...

This guy reminds me f Pankaj of rajasthan

Pankaj hardly ever bowled 135 kmph in domestic cricket. Saini OTOH has bowled 140+ spells and bowls with control . He's rightly rated high. May or may not turn out to be a international class pacer but so far he's on the right track.

Another thing with Pankaj was he was given a chance 2-3 years too late. He was at his peak around 2011-2012 but got to play for India in 2014 when he was 29. I hope we do not repeat the same mistake with Siraj.