Mosher

India A Tour of NZ

1 minute ago, gakgupta said:

I have seen him bat and he is really good against both spin and pace....

He seems to have lots of time....bit like Laxman...

He needs to be backed big time...

He is a special talent....

His bowling will be big plus....

So sad that he was tried in T20 which is a wrong format for him

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

even i rate him highly specially in longer format

not right for t20 for sure 

Just now, SK_IH said:

as a batsman

as batsman their is no place

Kohli, dhawan, rohit has top 3

1 wk

2 all rounders , u cnt go with only 5 bowlers

one slot left which is being hold by rahul who is not in good form but ....bad form will end one day

PAnt,DK both can play as batsman ahead of kishen

very poor innings from krunal , as i have always said this guy game against bouncer is awful

neverthless a handy player, but will never buy when someone says he is a better batsman then hardik....

hardik batting against pace is miles ahead of Krunal

Seen this in SA-A tour as well with Krunal

47687580_2107545975963526_43989668796458

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

India-A wins

Shankar makes 87 in 80, also bowled tight in his lil Spell

All rounder do exist 

I saw few deliveries from him....he deserves to bowl more than 4 overs...Even the economy rate suggested the same

Moreover, he looks leaner, fitter....

He along with Hyderabadi fast bowler should fly to Australia

33 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I saw few deliveries from him....he deserves to bowl more than 4 overs...Even the economy rate suggested the same

Moreover, he looks leaner, fitter....

He along with Hyderabadi fast bowler should fly to Australia

Siraj

yea he can give u 5+ over regularly and in overcast condition he can be handy also even on slow wkts to as he has good slower ones

11 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I am starting to get frustrated with Shubman Gill with getting these 30s & 40s. It is time for him to make daddy 100s and get into Indian cricket team. If he was making those 100s in last few months, he would have been on that plane to World Cup in summer. 

have pateince most youngsters goes through this , this only gets better with time as u play 

he made a 100 in duleep 

I am starting to get frustrated with Shubman Gill with getting these 30s & 40s. It is time for him to make daddy 100s and get into Indian cricket team. If he was making those 100s in last few months, he would have been on that plane to World Cup in summer. 
Young batsmen usually take 2 to 3 years to mature...
Selectors are doing there bit by giving him regular chances...
Let's see how long he takes to break into the team with those big daddy hundreds

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Vijay Shankar surely putting his name forward for WC squad.Proper batsman who can bowl 4-5 overs of seam.I ll pick this guy ahead of Jadhav.

he can be a really good option for NZ odi as 6th batsman n 6th bowler .....looks to have worked on his s/r as well

4 hours ago, Dhruved said:

Pandey always performs well in A matches, but can't understand y he fails when given an opportunity to play for  India.

pandey prefers slightly quicker pitches .batting in the middle and end overs on the slower pitches of asia messes up his timing also since he doesn't have the power he likes the ball to come on to the bat.a bit like dk.

1 hour ago, Mumbai Lobby said:

About time V Shankar is a regular in India ODI and test teams. Way better than Hardik Pandya in ODI. Shankar and Kedar can easily share 10 overs between them. Much, much, better than Rohit Sharma in test matches. proper batsman.

Unfortunately, Shankar has picked one wicket on this tour despite playing as an all rounder. He had picked wickets in domestic cricket recently and had he done so for A side, he could have been in consideration.

He can still be tried out but will not solve our issues of 5th bowler, seemed to be bowling 115-120 kmph in the last two LOIs.

6 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Unfortunately, Shankar has picked one wicket on this tour despite playing as an all rounder. He had picked wickets in domestic cricket recently and had he done so for A side, he could have been in consideration.

Hardik wud be selected as all rounder

shankar wud be more of batsman who can bowl , as 6th bowler 

6 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

He can still be tried out but will not solve our issues of 5th bowler, seemed to be bowling 115-120 kmph in the last two LOIs.

he wud be 6th bowler not 5th unless hardik doesnt get fit

1 hour ago, prasen82 said:

How is vijay shankar looking while he bats.. is he considered a better version of pandya with bat but significantly inferior with ball.

He is far infact very solid with bat , pandya is a power hitter

both will play diff roles in LOI

with ball pandya is miles ahead

11 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Rayudu and Pandey both suck,the player who is desperately needed in the loi setup is KL but we are witnessing his epic mediocre run 

KL is not a middle order option. As of now, Pandey has proved himself in list A cricket and should get a chance ahead of CSK quota Rayudud. 

On 12/10/2018 at 9:08 AM, Lannister said:

KL is not a middle order option. As of now, Pandey has proved himself in list A cricket and should get a chance ahead of CSK quota Rayudud. 

Rayudu anyday over Pandey