Tanya Bhatia - India's wicket keeper.

vvvslaxman

Need to see more of her against spinners but from last two years when the women cricket telecast has improved, having seen many games, I have noticed most keepers are way too slow in dislodging the bails as compared to men. Fielding however I have seen girls throwing themselves on field which some of the top atheletic build guys also don’t. 

Our keeper Bhatia looks good but I like the keeping of Alysia Healy, she is pretty quick and good behind the stumps. Probably the best in the world.

7 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Most SC keepers have fast hands in stumping except may be someone as atrocious as Kamran Akmal. Apparently only Dhoni has the patent on that.

Having said that good stuff from Tanya

If check the stumping of Pant he is also quick too. If everybody starts matching Dhoni in that area (which i think they are already doing0, then he will have to rely on his "proxy captaincy" to justify his spot as his reviews are horrible these days not that his proxy captaincy is good.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

If check the stumping of Pant he is also quick too. If everybody starts matching Dhoni in that area (which i think they are already doing0, then he will have to rely on his "proxy captaincy" to justify his spot as his reviews are horrible these days not that his proxy captaincy is good.

Yes, I have seen Sanga being equally fast with stumpings too and even Saha in test matches.

Obvioulsy Sanga didn’t need “extra” talents to justify his spot for his team and Saha is obviously a guy who always looks like he would be dumped the next match even if he scores a 400 :laugh:

The only other guy whose such talents get hyped these days is Sarfaraz Ahmed and obviously he is another guy trying to prove his usefulness apart from leadership tailunt 

On 11/16/2018 at 11:02 AM, Cricketics said:

Need to see more of her against spinners but from last two years when the women cricket telecast has improved, having seen many games, I have noticed most keepers are way too slow in dislodging the bails as compared to men. Fielding however I have seen girls throwing themselves on field which some of the top atheletic build guys also don’t. 

Our keeper Bhatia looks good but I like the keeping of Alysia Healy, she is pretty quick and good behind the stumps. Probably the best in the world.

Any relation with Ian Healy?

She is the niece of Ian Healy. Ian is her uncle and yes, Starc’s wife. 

I was watching the matches and seeing Healy's face - I was wondering kaahin pe ToH dekha hai and then search the net and found out all the info.
Always thought Starc's wife is not a model and worse looking than some other wags but good that she's a talented cricketer herself

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk