India firm favourites to win in Australia: Harsha Bhogle

sarcastic

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Harsha Bhogle believes this is the weakest Australia has ever been and that he'll be disappointed if India's pacers don't run through their top order.

https://es.pn/2zXfLje

shastri before - awesome team we have . good batting bowling fielding. 

kohli - character 

after we loose - they batted bowled better than us . we won 10 matches abroad last 4 years 

we are waiting to come back again in first class

beaches in australia are awesome 

kohli - they showed more character

4 hours ago, speedster said:

Not sure if this hype is necessary,  if anything Warner and Smith's absence makes the teams more even, our batting is to heavily dependent on Kohli

I feel Siraj Should have been out there in the 5 or as a sixth bowler. He is a shade better than Umesh and ISHANT as of today and is coming very close to SHAMMI, definitely bumrah is the best.

i rank bumrah -no1

Shammi -no 2

Siraj- no 3

ishant and Umesh are competing for no 4 slots, if ishant is in form , he should be played and if umesh looks good he can be played, both are equally fast and are horses with equal stamina.

Bhuvi is no 5 unless the conditions are SWING friendly.

Siraj was a MUST and I was Sure he would fly to australia for tests , i guess they have picked one extra batsman.

murli was a wrong PICK, mayank aggarwal should have been picked.

Parthiv could have been told to be on stand bye as in first 2 test, they should give to our young keeper and if he messes then fly him. Pappu hooks well and is a left hander which is helping him.

Siraj should have been flown ahead of Parthiv as Parthiv won't play in first 2 tests at least and Siraj did have a realistic chance if 4 genuine fast bowlers were played.

i hope Siraj gets a chance to play in tests in australia.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

Renshaw

Finch

Khwaja

S Marsh

Handscomb/Head

Stoinis/Mitch Marsh

Paine

Cummins

Starc

Lyon

Hazlewood

I expect this line up to play in the series, quite beatable but the problem would once again be finishing off the innings.I want TM to prefer Kuldeep for this tour, seen enough of Ashwin.