Kutta Biriyani !!!

velu

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Why the outrage? When we can eat birds, cows and marine animals, what did dogs do to earn a special status? If you outrage only about dogs, then you are a hypocrite. Protest slaughter of all animals or stfu and protest  fu cking none!

I am no expert but maybe since  dog is a predator/carnivore? . Usually only herbivores are allowed to be consumed as per most religious  laws. I think even basic law of nature only herbivores are hunted unless the predator gets desperate.

I agree with your overall point though, just pointing out why dog slaughter for consumption sticks out.

53 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I am no expert but maybe since  dog is a predator/carnivore? . Usually only herbivores are allowed to be consumed as per most religious  laws. I think even basic law of nature only herbivores are hunted unless the predator gets desperate.

I agree with your overall point though, just pointing out why dog slaughter for consumption sticks out.

Ducks consume fish, duck meat is okay, sharks are marine predators, shark fin soup is a a delicacy, whales were hunted for meat for so many years, whales eat baby seals for fun.  No such rule exists, when it comes to hunger for humans.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why the outrage? When we can eat birds, cows and marine animals, what did dogs do to earn a special status? If you outrage only about dogs, then you are a hypocrite. Protest slaughter of all animals or stfu and protest  fu cking none!

selling dog meat as mutton is crime though ..

same applies to crow as chicken 

development so far ..

* dog meant came from rajasthan 

* police caught them accidentally , they were looking for beef ( beef as cheaper mutton replacement ) 

* imported ( ?? ) dog meat not sold to retail 

* dog meat mixed with mutton cant be identified easily 

* reports are that even upscale restaurants bought these knowingly 

2 hours ago, velu said:

development so far ..

* dog meant came from rajasthan 

* police caught them accidentally , they were looking for beef ( beef as cheaper mutton replacement ) 

* imported ( ?? ) dog meat not sold to retail 

* dog meat mixed with mutton cant be identified easily 

* reports are that even upscale restaurants bought these knowingly 

Upscale restaurants? Can you name a few?(if any names came out). I live in Chennai so I want to know where and all these meat are being sold and given as a substitute instead of original chicken/mutton. I will avoid those places.

12 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Upscale restaurants? Can you name a few?(if any names came out). I live in Chennai so I want to know where and all these meat are being sold and given as a substitute instead of original chicken/mutton. I will avoid those places.

bhai .. in my life i visited chennai only once that too in transit to andamans .. 

they are yet to name the buyers , but news ( polymer channel ) guys mentioned that they are supplying it to them ..

aasife biriyani got closed and owner got arrested recently right ( but for replacing meat with  beef or for using roadkill/stale meat )  ? guess its a big restaurant chain i think :hmmmm2:

18 minutes ago, velu said:

bhai .. in my life i visited chennai only once that too in transit to andamans .. 

they are yet to name the buyers , but news ( polymer channel ) guys mentioned that they are supplying it to them ..

aasife biriyani got closed and owner got arrested recently right ( but for replacing meat with  beef or for using roadkill/stale meat )  ? guess its a big restaurant chain i think :hmmmm2:

Oh okay! But aasife biryani is still open! I've seen it so many times, it's still popular and fully functional.

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Birds & farm animals are also pets, Dogs do more than just being pets, some of the breed do protect their owners from attacks, guard the house, help catching criminals working as K-9 units in law enforcement, these might be some of the reasons why Dog meat consumption is viewed in a different way.....the Loyal pets :winky:

Every pet is loyal, cows have feelings too. Just because they don't run around humans wagging their tails, doesn't mean they don't have emotions. My point selective outrage, if you feel eating dogs is outrageous, then the same should be about all animals. If you care for them, and others don't, it is not a crime. 

4 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Oh okay! But aasife biryani is still open! I've seen it so many times, it's still popular and fully functional.

atleast asife used unsafe meat or beef but they didnt use dog :p: 

check inside the spoilers abt this dog meat fiasco .. 

Spoiler

On 11/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, coffee_rules said:

Agree except you are missing the fact that the biryani is sold as goat biryani and not Dog Biryani.

No harm in eating anything as long as the provenance of the meat is known.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:22 AM, Under_Score said:

Birds & farm animals are also pets, Dogs do more than just being pets, some of the breed do protect their owners from attacks, guard the house, help catching criminals working as K-9 units in law enforcement, these might be some of the reasons why Dog meat consumption is viewed in a different way.....the Loyal pets :winky:

The vast majority of dogs will run away if their owner is attacked.