For the first that I can remember India come to Australia in the Test matches as favourites: Shane Warne

Switchblade

https://www.crictracker.com/for-the-first-that-i-can-remember-india-come-to-australia-in-the-test-matches-as-favourites-shane-warne/

Australia’s batting in disarray

“For the first that I can remember India come to Australia in the Test matches as favourites,” Warne said on Fox Cricket. “I think their (Australia’s) batting is in disarray in all forms of the game. They need to do something about it pretty quickly. India, they smell blood and they don’t fear Australia,” he added.

The Indian captain Virat Kohli, as well as head coach Ravi Shastri, have emphasized a lot on doing well away from home. They were very close to a victory more than once in England but failed to capitalize on key moments.

“There were a lot of things we sat down and discussed after England, (about) what went wrong,” Kohli said. “To be honest, we all felt there was not much that went wrong. Whatever was not right was very extreme also.”

“We played good cricket, but the mistakes were also very extreme, that’s why we lost that many number of games rather than wining those moments and winning the games. Individuals need to take more responsibility, show more character in such situations and assess it, and then find a solution rather than thinking that the solution will appear from somewhere. Those are the things we are really keen on, going now in our next venture and especially in Test cricket,” the Indian skipper added.

The tour gets underway with a three-match T20I series on November 21 following which they will play the four Tests and then the ODI series.

Kuldeep Yadav gets valuable tips from Shane Warne ahead of Australia tour

https://www.crictracker.com/kuldeep-yadav-gets-valuable-tips-from-shane-warne-ahead-of-australia-tour/

“I have always followed Shane Warne. I had a chat with Warne a few days ago. He asked me to meet him and advised me to bowl normally, changing the angle (over the wicket to round the wicket). There will be bounce on Australian wickets and I can use that in my favour. If spinners perform well, we will get success,” Kuldeep told India TV.

It will be a challenge to bowl in Australia
The youngster also preferred calling himself a quality bowler rather than a mystery bowler. He said that basics will remain key if they have to succeed in conditions like these and is also very excited for his first challenge of bowling Down Under.

“It will be a challenge for me to bowl in Australia since it will be my first tour Down Under. You have to keep your basics right while bowling in overseas conditions, keeping yourself motivated is also important. I will try to do the same, no variations. I don’t see myself as a mystery bowler but rather a quality bowler,” Yadav said.

“There were a lot of things we sat down and discussed after England, (about) what went wrong,” Kohli said. “To be honest, we all felt there was not much that went wrong. Whatever wasnot right was very extreme also.”

So lot of things were discussed and final conclusion was there was not much wrong. :clap: :clap2: :adore: