PCB's case against BCCI dismissed by ICC

I have no idea why PCB filed this case. Listening to fans will always cause untold grief. You rent a house in Delhi and there are multiple clauses what to expect if you dont pay rent. There wa no remedy, nothing in this letter. Absoluutely meritless and baseless case.I still can't believe they did this.

31 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have no idea why PCB filed this case. Listening to fans will always cause untold grief. You rent a house in Delhi and there are multiple clauses what to expect if you dont pay rent. There wa no remedy, nothing in this letter. Absoluutely meritless and baseless case.I still can't believe they did this.

Never underestimate the sense of entitlement in greenbros.  Infects all aspects of their behavior.

20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Never underestimate the sense of entitlement in greenbros.  Infects all aspects of their behavior.

So true. They are so used to getting aid from US, saudis that they have rationalized in their head that they deserve it. They will never learn to fish.

There was no precedent in any legal circles of one country demanding money like this. No way the verdict would have been in their favor.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

21 minutes ago, Khota said:

So true. They are so used to getting aid from US, saudis that they have rationalized in their head that they deserve it. They will never learn to fish.

There was no precedent in any legal circles of one country demanding money like this. No way the verdict would have been in their favor.

Don't think they are dumb and couldn't see it coming.

It was actually win win scenario for PCB official. Riding on emotions, they were able to set high budget for the case and made personal gains from it. 

Moreover they knew that even if they lose they will have public support, so it's a good PR exercise too.

Only losers are BCCI who have to pay for legal expenses. But then it's settled the matter once for all, which is good for the board. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

It was actually win win scenario for PCB official. Riding on emotions, they were able to set high budget for the case and made personal gains from it. 

Moreover they knew that even if they lose they will have public support, so it's a good PR exercise too.

Bingo.

Losing the case can be blamed on gora injustice, BCCI ruling ICC and such silly excuses.  And the moron fanbase will swallow it without questioning.  

History has shown that PCB and BCCI had to work together to break the domination of England/Aus of the ICC.  Ideally, I want the Asian cricket countries to work together.  But the PCB's stupidity and greed over the last few years has led them to attack the golden goose with a jihadi knife.  They will pay a much bigger price for it now, and they would have done so, even if they had won compensation.  Its pure stupidity, cutting off your own nose to spite your face.  i.e. typical Pakistani irrational behavior when it comes to India.  Hostility and dushmani, even if it ends up costing you more.  

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Pakistani want to be victim of world grand-plan always. Its always them as victim and some grand strategy by the world against them. 

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Only losers are BCCI who have to pay for legal expenses. But then it's settled the matter once for all, which is good for the board. 

Bcci has sued pcb for the legal expenses (around 4 million dollars) in cases such as these the losing party has to pay the others fees usually 

Edited by CSK Fan

lol's hard on responses on the other side..usual.

ICC run by BCCI - decision not surprising, pak should sue ICC disputes panel, its not illegal but immoral what BCCI is doing - BCCI should have been taught a lesson to set precedent, BCCI tricked smaller board to do xyz,... PCB wont pay the 4 million in legal charges back to BCCI and it would be even ( lol they are eager to declare win if PCB does not pay up haha), some sane voices..but many predictable responses. And some call for Mani to have some influence and relationship with BCCI  ( ehasan mani the India hater haha) at the end to reset the ties as cricket will be looser as two boards can benefit from matches( lol)..

Truly pathetic people.

all please give your responses. Dont hold yourself back now..:hysterical: