Aus v Ind 2018 series predictions

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

In such a scenario might as well say 4-0 to a team depending on who is threatening :)

Assuming threat is from a neutral bookie in dire need of money. Although I guess if ind slip, they will slip harder than Aussies. As Australia has the better pace attack, I am yet to see any clear advantage from india before first test considering our dismal top and tail. England and SA has been huge reality check.

Forget individual stats. Take this prediction in writing.

Either this series  will be a horrible snooze fest with absolute flat roads that will singlehandedly kill test cricket

Or

It will be like a series against current day WI. Absolute total abject surrender by the Aussies with no fun bashing this hapless team.

Nothing in between. You can bookmark this

Forget individual stats. Take this prediction in writing.

Either this series  will be a horrible snooze fest with absolute flat roads that will singlehandedly kill test cricket

Or

It will be like a series against current day WI. Absolute total abject surrender by the Aussies with no fun bashing this hapless team.

Nothing in between. You can bookmark this
Snoozefest would be good for india if we can chalk out 1-0. How are you so sure about an indian victory otherwise? We are more likely to be thrashed 3-1 by starc and co.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just now, SrinjayDutta said:

Snoozefest would be good for india if we can chalk out 1-0. How are you so sure about an indian victory otherwise? We are more likely to be thrashed 3-1 by starc and co.

A team that has Finch opening and Tim Paine as captain. I want Indian test status to be revoked if we don’t thrash them on sporting pitches.

A team that has Finch opening and Tim Paine as captain. I want Indian test status to be revoked if we don’t thrash them on sporting pitches.
The problem is, 2-3 Good innings and a good pace attack can paper other flaws. Say khwaja and marsh score bulk of the runs with late order contribution. Only 300 per innings say, from whole of Aus. And then we fail to handle their pace attack. They are still the home team playing in home ground. One of the unknowns would play sam Curran like innings like jayant yadav randomly did during 2016. I can bet on this. Our test batting this year has been terrible. Spineless with stupid shot selection. I am not calling this series in India's favour unless we perform well in first 2 tests. Also, starc, Hazelwood,Lyon, Cummins. They have been outstanding in Australian soils. Only south Africa beat them recently because two teams are similar in structure. (Including Smith and warner). The current Indian team is programmed to churn out wins in white ball tourneys and favourable test conditions. In difficult situations, they have been breaking our heart last 8-10 years.