Is Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas the worst couple atm?

Franco Vazquez

On 12/1/2018 at 2:15 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

I think they are the worst couple atm. I mean she actually looks like his mother and Jonas is a has been average singer. I give it 5 years before it goes down the drain because Priyanka wants American citizenship

I wish all the best to all these Love Birds. 

If there is one Bollywood actress I can’t stand, it’s Priyanka Chopra. 

Go to America for a movie shoot, comes back with an American accent

Slept with a married SRK to get more roles

She is such an attention seeker. Stayed in India and Mumbai and made no friends, met Meghan Markle and Kim K, and supposedly became their best friend and best mate on their weddings. 

I see her her as a wannabe

15 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

She is such an attention seeker. Stayed in India and Mumbai and made no friends, met Meghan Markle and Kim K, and supposedly became their best friend and best mate on their weddings. 

I dont know but have heard that men arent safe around her. Specially co actors. 

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

the term you are looking for, is a 'hob-knobber'.

9 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

I've seen kids who go to Bombay Scottish come back home with an accent.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

I've seen kids who go to Bombay Scottish come back home with an accent.

South Bombay has it is own civilization. You come across people who have never seen a Hindi movie, don’t know Hindi apart from a few words that may have been subconsciously incorporated into their daily communication, never been abroad either apart from the odd package trip vacation but yet are the biggest standalone western civilization after US,UK and Australia.

10 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

FYI, she studied in the us for 6 years. She was practically living there during her childhood. 

And as for SRK, is there any proof, or are u judging based on rumours from the media,paparazzi, and of course "Urmi's Uncle".

As for the rest, I don't disagree, she may be pretentious, even hypocritical(fireworks at her wedding). 

59 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

South Bombay has it is own civilization. You come across people who have never seen a Hindi movie, don’t know Hindi apart from a few words that may have been subconsciously incorporated into their daily communication, never been abroad either apart from the odd package trip vacation but yet are the biggest standalone western civilization after US,UK and Australia.

Not sure if serious. 

6 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Not sure if serious. 

This is true. One of these Bombay kids was my roommate in Canada during my university and was a really close friend of mine, but boy he was so uncomfortable in Hindi. English was his first language and I can confirm that he wasn't pretending. He genuinely was comfortable in English. Can't reveal his name as he is a famous singer now and does concerts all over (only English songs). You won't hear I of Indian accent in his English and he sounds like a typical Noerth American. 

This is true. One of these Bombay kids was my roommate in Canada during my university and was a really close friend of mine, but boy he was so uncomfortable in Hindi. English was his first language and I can confirm that he wasn't pretending. He genuinely was comfortable in English. Can't reveal his name as he is a famous singer now and does concerts all over (only English songs). You won't hear I of Indian accent in his English and he sounds like a typical Noerth American. 

Kaun bhai Justin Bieber?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

On 12/1/2018 at 9:15 AM, Franco Vazquez said:

I think they are the worst couple atm. I mean she actually looks like his mother and Jonas is a has been average singer. I give it 5 years before it goes down the drain because Priyanka wants American citizenship

That would be a successful marriage. 

13 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

It has that unique mixture of Parsi and Victorian era England vibe. There are buildings with fusion of medieval English, Mughal and Parsi architecture everywhere.

Kochi has that similar non Indian vibe too, although it is not westernised all, that city had deep relations with Romans during Caesar and Cleopatra era.

Edited by MechEng