Mirzapur - The best Indian tv show ever

rahulrulezz

I have seen almost every crime thriller show out there in the world but Mirzapur is just something else.  I found the show even better than Breaking Bad, Narcos, Sopranos, Ozark, Sacred Games etc

Guddu bhai and Babloo bhaiya ki Jai. Kamal hai be!!

I can’t stop recommending this show enough. 

Edited by rahulrulezz

Good: Acting, Characterisation, Screenplay, Editing

Bad: Writing, Unnecessary graphic details of violence.

Apart from it, too much of galis when it's not even required. I guess excess of violence, galis is just for sensationalism and since it sells because like I said story is not so dark to demand it at every instant.Overall a decent series. 

Edited by Pollack

10 hours ago, Pollack said:

Good: Acting, Characterisation, Screenplay, Editing

Bad: Writing, Unnecessary graphic details of violence.

Apart from it, too much of galis when it's not even required. I guess excess of violence, galis is just for sensationalism and since it sells because like I said story is not so dark to demand it at every instant.Overall a decent series. 

I can understand "unnecessary graphic of details of violence" being bad, but writing???????? I loved the writing. Every episode has major twists and goosebumps moments. 

Regarding galis, you guys haven't seen the Jaaats/gundas of Haryana and UP. They use ma behen after every word. 

19 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

I have seen almost every crime thriller show out there in the world but Mirzapur is just something else.  I found the show even better than Breaking Bad, Narcos, Sopranos, Ozark, Sacred Games etc

Guddu bhai and Babloo bhaiya ki Jai. Kamal hai be!!

I can’t stop recommending this show enough. 

It is one of the better Indian TV series around, but it doesn't compare with the best US series you named, especially Sopranos and Breaking Bad.

On 12/2/2018 at 1:29 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

It is an entertaining series for sure and better than Sacred Games as well but it's not even close to being the best Indian web series let alone being better than Breaking Bad.

Tell me a better Indian series than this...

My friends are now hooked on to this show. Yes, the writing can be bit over dramatic/gory at times, but amount of goosebumps moments. Don't think any Indian show has it.

56 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Tell me a better Indian series than this...

My friends are now hooked on to this show. Yes, the writing can be bit over dramatic/gory at times, but amount of goosebumps moments. Don't think any Indian show has it.

TVF Pitchers for one. Mirzapur all said and done is just well made Hindi pulp. Pitchers is a far better written show with immense re-watch value.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, wanted_desi said:

Better than Breaking Bad? Ok Sure!  I have watched breaking bad through three whole times and i don't think there is one episode that i didn't like, and there wasn't single scene that made me think Eh, that wasn't good acting. 

i did start watching Breaking Bad but could not keep on going because it became stale after some time.  it started following the pattern of sameness. 

Edited by rkt.india

On 12/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, rahulrulezz said:

I can understand "unnecessary graphic of details of violence" being bad, but writing???????? I loved the writing. Every episode has major twists and goosebumps moments. 

Regarding galis, you guys haven't seen the Jaaats/gundas of Haryana and UP. They use ma behen after every word. 

Yes.  No sentence starts without a gaali.