Sandeep Warrier

Watching domestic pacers like siraj, saini, thampi and Rajpoot.  To me this lad looks best suited for international cricket

Tall, hits deck hard, bowls good areas and keeps running in.  Impossible to say what speeeds bowls.  I will guess and say 84 to 86 range which is decent.

Why has he not played even for India A? Jeez its not cos he is 27 and seen as over the hill...sigh

Interested to see him bowl at higher levels like A games and how he does

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

He gets a lot of bounce with high arm action. Bounce is the best to have weapon on flattish Australian pitches with accuracy.  While we have taken three four short bowlers there.

i saw the highlights. Pretty impressive release. ALso the channel will be more suitable in England as well. Ishan porel is also another guy we have to keep an eye on.

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Before getting injured he was still bowling in early 130ks

But gets good amount of bounce,I think he will surely add pace in coming time

Hopefully but we have more examples of Khaleel going by trend than say someone like Bhuvi who was originally a 120ks bowler who added some pace later. In fact don’t think anyone apart from Bhuvi did that.

Edited by Global.Baba
5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Deepak Chahar was a 120 k bowler came into prominence when he ran through Hyderabad lineup back in 2010-11Ranji season, added pace later,i hate him though

Not a suitable ODI bowler. But can be decent in tests due to his channel albeit in swinging conditions. Gurbani is similar type of bowler. Problem with our bowler is sustaining a specific line and length. With Indian domestic batsmen you can get away with inaccuracy. But at the international level if you can't maintain it you will be punished. Also we need a flat pitch bowler. Shami is the only one we have now. He can break down any time.