velu

PewDiePie vs T-Series !!!

On 12/2/2018 at 7:16 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

I am with PewdiePie on this because he’s a one man army who has been doing t all alone unlike corporate T series 

PewdiePie has said many racist things about India in the name of humor and many of his fans write racist comments about Indians in the comment section and he doesnt do anything about it. So he is not all innocent like you make it seem.

1 hour ago, NareshK said:

PewdiePie has said many racist things about India in the name of humor and many of his fans write racist comments about Indians in the comment section and he doesnt do anything about it. So he is not all innocent like you make it seem.

He raised 163£k so far

https://www.gofundme.com/27bcfh44

Edited by Rasgulla

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Tbh Pewdiepie has just done more for Indian children than T-Series have ever done for any kid in India except for star kids

Actually it's a song from Jusreign's new video which he made to show the solidarity with T-Series.

Edited by Stradlater

PewDiePie is the face of YouTube quality content creators. T Series is getting subs because India has very few creators. All we have is a bunch of reaction channels. 
I thought Pewdiepie himself is kind of a reaction channel. He watches stuff and comments on them. Isn't that what he does? Hmmmmmmm[emoji848]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 2/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, velu said:

another 28.5k to go

Velu anna, you should be on PewDiePie's side here. :no:

He says things that most public figures won't dare to say, because they are pushed by agenda driven politicians. And this guy has a reach that even the combined MSM couldn't achieve. 

Edited by Detonator

16 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Velu anna, you should be on PewDiePie's side here. :no:

He says things that most public figures won't dare to say, because they are pushed by agenda driven politicians. And this guy has a reach that even the combined MSM couldn't achieve. 

not subscribed to any one of them ..

i watched 8/9 videos of pwdiepie max and  he is boring and repetitive ..

i like ozzymanreviews and paul joseph though 

49 minutes ago, velu said:

Paul Joseph is a straight political guy like Ben Shapiro. But only PewDiePie managed to get under their nerves. Btw, you go to 4 Chan ?? 

1 hour ago, Detonator said:

Paul Joseph is a straight political guy like Ben Shapiro. But only PewDiePie managed to get under their nerves. Btw, you go to 4 Chan ?? 

4chan is for celebrity nudes right ? :hmmmm2:

7 minutes ago, velu said:

4chan is for celebrity nudes right ? :hmmmm2:

Lol bro, no man. 4chan is like reddit. You find weird things in both. 

On Topic - You have the whole bollywood trying to beat PewDiePie ... One man army literally. I am on the one man army side on this!

2 hours ago, velu said:

PJW is a straight up white supremacist. Don't let his Islam bashing fool you.

Despite that he does make sense sometimes.

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

PJW is a straight up white supremacist. Don't let his Islam bashing fool you.

Despite that he does make sense sometimes.

he bashed indians in general recently for open air shitting :phehe: 

he has got a valid point .. at this point of time , we indians or his punching bag /muslims cant claim that our culture is better than the western culture ..

Tseries will eventually overtake pewdiepie...why are people supporting him over tseries.... They may say individual vs corporation... Some Tseries fans may say racism .... I guess the real main reason is language.... Non-southasians don't understand our language... So a lot of tseries stuff, they can't appreciate....even i can't appreciate most of non-indian songs....

Tseries is forever unlike pdp..tseries employs 1000s unlike pdp... Individual vs corporation logic is flawed imho... 

Meanwhile I subscribed to t series from multiple accounts... Hoping it surpasses pdp

Edited by randomGuy

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

SOmebody please explain? What is this? I seem to be living under a rock. 

Competition for most subscribed YouTube channel between PewDiePie and T-Series...under normal circumstances, T-Series would have become number 1 last year itself but has become India vs rest of the world as of now.

PewDiePie fans are using scripts/bots to increase subscribers many believe.... Which get  activated every time when T-Series is closing in.  This livestream has details (charts) on subscriber gap between the two channels which gives one this idea.